Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 154 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

I went mountain biking to Utah in 1993, omg that's 20 years ago.

We met up with some red necks that took us out on the back of there truck and took us up the lions back. Fooking shat myself.

I love going to Moab, such an amazing place. Sadly Lions Back is now closed, I believe the people that owned the land you drove to access it stopped letting people drive through.

And to keep on topic, here's a picture from my camp over the weekend, it was fantastic.

m1250001.jpg

'86 Lotus Esprit Turbo

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Jealous Andrew!

What do u use for defense out there? Aren't there all sorts of nasties around?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Never worried about any of the critters out there. There are some animals to keep an eye out for like rattlesnakes and scorpions but I've never encountered any while camping. There's also a wasp called the red velvet ant which can have a very painful bite which I did see around the campsite, looks like a big fuzzy ant.

'86 Lotus Esprit Turbo

• Gold FFM

My spider sense informs me it's Tunisia.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

My spider sense says I am jealous! Looks awesome!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I love going to Moab, such an amazing place. Sadly Lions Back is now closed, I believe the people that owned the land you drove to access it stopped letting people drive through.

And to keep on topic, here's a picture from my camp over the weekend, it was fantastic.

m1250001.jpg

here as some of my photos from 1994

Here for a good time, not a long time

Make sure you turn the volume up.

also an excellent short - In 2005, an 83 year-old American World War II pilot is surprised to see 16mm footage of his 1944 Spitfire crash for the first time.

Edited by ChrisJ

• Gold FFM

:thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

@Peter: ..as for the 'longt time not seen' (any post )   -hmm.. see here, there are some things in life more important than TLF  ;)

..skills & experiences (for a placement with *group-lotus* , maybe? ) -you can never get enough of them ..right !

proportions need some more refinement, but for today it should be right I say

http://www.imagenetz.de/f0a0e62f8/VW-Nils_Renderingkurs-BMW.JPG.html

VW-Nils_Renderingkurs-BMW.JPG

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..