Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 255 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric car drops in for a charge of electricity. 

Car in bungalow

• Haha 2
  • Shock 1

That can't be electric, it's not on fire!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Way to create a new garage entrance in the corner f yours or someone else's house

image.jpeg.662deb597943354908132d1534ceb3df.jpeg

6 hours ago, williamtherebel said:

Think I would have just bought a new wheel!!

He did buy a new wheel. Half way through the video the broken front wheel is replaced with a new one, while the rear one (that was perfectly fine) was hacked up to create this contraption.

I do have to admire his out of the box thinking, it makes sense when you think about it, but you'd have to be in a very strange place to think of it in the first place!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

This stuff boggles my feeble mind (grain of sand bit)

will all become clear when i pass in another 10 or so years? 

I try not to think about it and waste cpu cycles looping.

• Gold FFM

All those star systems and galaxies, there's got to be life out there. Not that we'll ever visit it in our lifetime and they sure as hell aren't visiting us with the current state of humanity. 

Signature not working...

1 hour ago, Mysterae said:

All those star systems and galaxies, there's got to be life out there. Not that we'll ever visit it in our lifetime and they sure as hell aren't visiting us with the current state of humanity. 

Undoubtedly. It is incredibly arrogant or ignorant to think otherwise IMHO.

• Like 1

We can see galaxies Hundreds of millions of Light years away. Yet people still use CCTV like this! Go figure!

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Bedfordshire Police gbedspolice … Do you recognise this man? We believe he may be able to help elpu us with our enquiries about Π assault in Icknield Way, Luton, July. We understand these pictures are low resolution. However, any info, please call 101 visit orlo.uk/8MmyQ quoting 40/38241/22 1:30 PM. ul18 1:30PM-Jul18,2022-Orlo 8, 2022 Orlo BULLSHIRE WWWWMPOLICE PI PATREON"

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer