Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 124 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

You know I keep her in the attic.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

There were complaints about the howling.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

After 4 weeks confined to sickbay whilst a clutch master cylinder was sourced and couriered from the USA, the Evora is now back gracing my driveway. Yeh! Withdrawal symptoms now subsiding.

• Like 1

Starting to rebuild...

just a bit of vanity, really, as it will likely have to come out again to sort the electrics, but it DID feel like I'm finally making progress.

Funny how you can spend ages rebuilding bits of the engine and feel like you've done sod all, but a few bits of trim clipped into place gives you such a huge boost!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I found the cause of the damp under the bath !!!!  It can be added to a dripping stopcock, and a leaking cistern I had already sorted out.  This bathroom looked great initially .  However the plus side is  is its so small I repiped the lot in copper and the waste in plastic in an afternoon.  Almost makes me look back fondly at days fighting the esprit.

IMG-20170604-WA0000.jpeg

I was coming back from Castle Combe a couple of weekends ago and some young bloke in a BMW 116 in the outside lane screamed away from the lights on the dual carriageway leading to the M4. Normally I just ignore it and can't be bothered but this time... I ambled gently away from the lights, let him get well ahead then floored it. Caught him up in a blink, slowed down a bit and matched his speed (probably around that nine-zero number) for a few seconds then hit it again. He disappeared into a dot in the rear view mirror. Shouldn't do that, it can be very detrimental to the licence!

• Like 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Yeah, nil point at the moment to quote that funny 70's game show and it does bother me. I tend to hit it hard in short bursts and get it back down quickly. I'm not sure how reliable the speed cameras are on clocking you during acceleration and deceleration. Well that's my hope anyway!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Gin, gin, gin.  Nuff said.

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

Yeah, nil point at the moment to quote that funny 70's game show and it does bother me. I tend to hit it hard in short bursts and get it back down quickly. I'm not sure how reliable the speed cameras are on clocking you during acceleration and deceleration. Well that's my hope anyway!

That would explain the hole in yer fifth gear casing. 

Deceleration in fifth gear overrun is the route of all UN1 evil, wack it down into forth and let the big gears take the strain.

1 hour ago, Steve V8 said:

That would explain the hole in yer fifth gear casing. 

Deceleration in fifth gear overrun is the route of all UN1 evil, wack it down into forth and let the big gears take the strain.

Got the GTO upgrade Steve. I have no fear...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

So happy that the NHS recognised my 55th Birthday this year with a surprise fun pack.  I used it this morning (jolly japes) and am now in the Endoscopy Unit awaiting the second half of my gift.

• Gold FFM
50 minutes ago, Sparky said:

So happy that the NHS recognised my 55th Birthday this year with a surprise fun pack.  I used it this morning (jolly japes) and am now in the Endoscopy Unit awaiting the second half of my gift.

IMG_1867.JPG.d637ea35f713642a017589e25aefa6b7.JPG

Only here once

• Gold FFM

More like:

Image result for giant butt plug

However, I was 'seen to' by four very nice ladies.  In and out in a flash, so to speak.

• Like 1

I had an endoscopy after a Colonoscopy in the same "sitting". I never did ask if they used the same camera!!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

I remember having the camera in the bladder.......via the 'todger'.......

it wasnt so much the camera that bothered me......than the entire class of student nurses watching........:blush:

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Gold FFM

Years ago, I do remember a nurse telling me they only had the one camera and an overworked autoclave.  I always push for an early morning appointment.

Camera in the bladder? Done that. It's like having a Granada clutch cable shoved up your Jap's eye.

Sparky's the only bloke I know who's got a season ticket for such procedures.

5 hours ago, Sparky said:

More like:

Image result for giant butt plug

However, I was 'seen to' by four very nice ladies.  In and out in a flash, so to speak.

Really? You must be even more slack than I thought.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

'Tis a route well-travelled.  :dizzy: