Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 148 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

On 20/07/2018 at 21:34, Mark Blanchard said:

Wish my Wife had such good taste as yours.  I've got to look at a German thing on my drive every day.  I can't say the name, it makes me feel ill.

You are dead to me..............

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Erm.........are you pimping your wife or do you mean the car?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Stupendous stuff, mate.  I must say she's pretty bloody good!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You need to get the hose on that grass @Kimbers. Shockingly bad form to let your estate deteriorate like that!

Great picture. Great news. Great things ahead......  Nice one.  I was going to ask on the other thread if she had done the pencil drawing of the Evora on your wall?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

That is very cool, very well done Wendy! 

What's the bottom of the painting, is that a part of the castle, a battlement? 

Yes mate, we were one of only 8 Artists allowed into the Queens Private Garden next to the Royals Private appartments in Windsor Castle. That is the view from the battlements that surround it. Everyone else painted inward looking at the Castle and it was one reason Wendy was commended.

9 hours ago, Bibs said:

What's the bottom of the painting, is that a part of the castle, a battlement? 

Looked like a big hole in the ground to me :blush:

:) 

It's getting there......

Must admit I thought it was a sink hole too. Love the painting though. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

The Photos don't give you the perspective like in real life. The Official quote was "We felt we could reach out and touch the stone and the lichen". After being there with her, I have to say thats exactly what it looked like :)

On 18/10/2008 at 01:55, mayesprit said:

Going to be a happy bunny in the morning - Looks like V8 might be returning after a five week absence. :D

Long story but thanks to Peter England99                      

The great video "how to choose mechanic tools for your car how to choose mechanic tools for your car"  made my day happy. Just amazing tutorial to understand the car fixing process. 

• Gold FFM

Roof off motoring then back to freshly cooked crusty rolls and coffee. Feet up outside and working hard on the tan.

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!