Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 184 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Looks stunning, interior looks new. Big Alfa fan after being a owner of a 147 GTA purchased new in 2004 and a great 2years motoring with not one fault in my ownership. One of the best car I have owned.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Tempted?

Do it!!!!!

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

Lovely to see Julian @thebartmanwho visited Watford Exotics HQ today for a cuppa and a good chinwag.  He's incredibly enthusiastic about playing with his Esprit; I'm sure he'll have years of fun with it!  We'll be seeing him at Dave & Megan's in September.

Julian TE.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

2 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

That's the one that appeared fully rebuilt and featured in a recent Absolute Lotus mag. I remember the owner saying that it was a keeper and he couldn't see himself ever selling it. I guess things change and he had obviously spent a lot of time and money on it.

Just discovered our main builder 'Ben the Builder' used to work for Lotus at Hethel - he was responsible for specifying the glue on Elise chassis. Hopefully this is a good omen as to the kind of work we can expect from him - so far all is good and he is a really nice guy. More than can be said about out central heating fitters - the new oil lines are being replaced for the 2nd time this Friday and the garage door people - Arghh!

Anyway he has been warned about you lot so will pass any questions anyone may have for him 🙂

Ooo - Maybe when we eventually come to sell the farm we can advertise it as 'Engineered by Lotus' 😎

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

You do know the floors have a habit of falling out don’t you @march 🤪

After my eldests confirmation of place to study medicine - she has now been cleared by the medical screening staff to start this year rather than be deferred to next year due to covid. All seems a little last minute to me. 

• Like 1

Only here once

I'd be really worried if I were you, looks like a Morgan designer's work rather than Elise. There's no extruded ali, just wood*.

* I know, Morgans actually use steel chassis, just wood for the body but it's one of those factoids that Morgans use wood for chassis.

• Gold FFM

Really good mate off mine fell of a ladder yesterday - had a successful operation to put his bones back in the correct place in his hand today. He’s back out tonight and has just managed to scoff chips and curry 👍I’ve sent him a Rubik’s cube on amazon prime 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

Give him sleepless nights too.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!