Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Esprit - Page 21 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Esprit

nello

Well done. Looks great.

Interesting to see that there are two types of Turbo Esprit decals on the bonnet of the Essex. @Bazza 907 has the one with the small "t" compared to @Gotti - but there are pictures of other Essex with the larger "t", so I guess they were both used.

• Gold FFM

Absolutely wonderful. Just showed my son, he made me laugh and this is what he said, “you need to buy that off of Barrie” see he can’t remember to do his homework but he remembers who owns that car ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Bazza .Well what a fantastic looking car .Fab .A credit to your good self .Have you any pictures of your s3 . A very cool car to own as well...Cheers Bazza ....Mike .Dont take any notice  ref your coat .you beat everybody to it..Mike

Thanks Guys. Still on the diet so the jacket will have to wait Bazza.

Mike, I'll be putting the Essex away for a year or two in the Spring and getting the S3 out so I'm sure there will be lots of photos of it. I'll try to put one on the Esprit picture thread. 

Dan, smart lad..

Good idea Bazza .Give the Essex a rest .Your s3 is a fantastic car .i think it was said by lotus in Mr j waltons book .That the s3na was the best all round esprit ...But what a choice  to have .....Mike

this is number 23 (RIP) with pictures from 1995 (and at that time done around 118.000 miles)

Essex.jpg

essex1.jpg

essex2.jpg

Number 23 is destroyd by fire so far i know, or is it still alive???

1 hour ago, nello said:

Yes I have it recorded as destroyed by Fire in November 2012.

Wrote a piece about this one it's on here somewhere the fridge/freezer caught fire in the garage and finished up with the house going the same way, melted the Compomotives, nothing left to salvage.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3