Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Jokes & Gags thread - Page 42 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Jokes & Gags thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

My favourite chat up line right now…..

If you want to come back to mine, I’ll put the heating on! 

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, mayevora said:

My favourite chat up line right now…..

If you want to come back to mine, I’ll put the heating on! 

I'd have thought "come back to mine, I'll provide the friction" would be more appropriate? 🤔

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Rambo said:

The "joke" doesn't make sense to me either 🤔

And anyway, I can't imagine an 83 year old going to a McDonalds for a burger, let alone driving a car.

The joke is a classic, apparently some find it worth it to pay for food they didn't order/don't want just to make someone wait longer for theirs. I agree some deserve to be thought a lesson, but I wouldn't want to end up with a double order and it would be a shame to let it go to waste. Even if it's only McDo, a cow still gave her live for that burger. 😉

As for 83 year olds, the old lady next door was still taking her Jag XJ shopping to the local village regularly at 80+. I once saw her pull into a spot that most soccer moms would have passed on because they deemed it too small for their cashcow. 😄
Sadly she has passed away, but she and her husband were fortunate to enjoy many good years after retiring (and having worked for it very hard). His & hers Jag were a familiar sight in the neighborhood.

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

In the end, all food ends that way 😄

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

I am in the Mrs good books, she loved her bag and belt combo I got her for valentines, the hoover has never worked so well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

12 minutes ago, mayevora said:

I am in the Mrs good books, she loved her bag and belt combo I got her for valentines, the hoover has never worked so well.

So you either have a very clean house, or a very big grin. 😄