Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 238 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

He's clearly too young to fully understand the appeal of an Evora (kids, or getting in/out of an Elise/Exige), but otherwise good.

I like them, but then I have them. I think they are very "clean" looking.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

43 minutes ago, tim_marra said:

Am I the only one thinking those lights are, erm, gash? I much prefer the OEM version.

😀 be boring if we were all the same - but personally never liked the OEM "pepperpot" lights on my Cup Elise and the fact the Evora uses the same shouts cost cutting to me as well as naff design ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Or laziness, or cost efficiency, or the easy option, ......

Edited by Bravo73
  • Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 19/05/2024 at 19:20, TdM said:

Nice day at the zoo. Ignore those marks in the grass, I definitely arrived and parked entirely sensibly.

PXL_20240519_154943462~2.jpg

It looks like you are gently drifting sideways to your chosen parking place :thumbup:

• Haha 2

On 25/05/2024 at 12:28, gamaphobe said:

Had a 2bular exhaust fitted yesterday. I was hesitant to make the change because I like look of the original exhaust so much, but now it’s done I really like the twin pipes

IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_1364.jpeg

which one did you fit, has it got the valve? I'm interested to know what they sound like if you could upload a sound file. Thanks

Yeah of course,

I’ve got the non valved fitted.

To my ears it’s made a really nice difference at lower revs, it sounds deeper and fuller than the original. Also sounds great at higher revs too but I thought the stock did, and to be honest I don’t drive at high revs that often (I need to get out and have more fun)

Its more noticeable on motorway journeys but not in any way unpleasant to me and I’ve done a few long journey since having it installed and comfortable the entire time.

I was unsure what difference it’d make before installing because I don’t think any videos show the difference clearly, but I’m chuffed I changed to it and the really pleased with the noise now.

The sound in the video doesn’t capture it fully, but here’s a vid

Thanks so much for the clip. I think it looks much better than the stock unit and sounds deeper in tone, great. Must look into getting one.

@E18VRA just food for thought : I went the other way and kept the OEM back box but added 2bular headers and sports cat.

It’s deep in tone and a little louder, but more importantly (for me) the character of the power delivery has changed. 

It still has a stinking mid-range, but as you might expect it breathes more easily at higher RPM so now pulls hard to the 7.2krpm redline rather than the power feeling like it’s starting to tail off. 

Definitely a few more horses being released at the top end too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1