Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 161 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

That was my guess too. I heard V6 plus hybrid, but may not be called the Esprit (potentially model between Esprit and Evora). Who knows though. At least it’s still has a petrol engine! 

If this is the new Esprit then I am 100% in love! But looking at it that is a £150k+ car, minimum.  Lovely though. Just lovely.

Lotus V6 Hybrid Esprit render 2020 - static front

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 2 weeks later...

@LeglessAlex - lovely car and shot. Great colour scheme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I'd be interested Alex as that wheel colour would look good on my fire red Evora

The small print.

Thanks and no rush Alex, it's not as if anyone is going anywhere soon lol...

The small print.

That is a fair point. Red with gold wheels was my first choice, but after looking at the reds that were either available or that Lotus would do, I decided against it. Preferred the green in the end. Damn it would be a good looking car though. 

• Gold FFM

Thanks to the intransigence of the DVSA, this is all that will be seen of mine for at least the next 5 weeks, :angry: .

238336965_Evoracover04.thumb.jpg.2d26568d8381c8e4aeab52e5101d8169.jpg 

• Sad 3

@Alfa2Evora - it still looks good under that duvet!

• Like 1

The small print.

2 hours ago, Alfa2Evora said:

Thanks to the intransigence of the DVSA, this is all that will be seen of mine for at least the next 5 weeks, :angry: .

238336965_Evoracover04.thumb.jpg.2d26568d8381c8e4aeab52e5101d8169.jpg 

To be fair, this is an administrative issue in getting the legislation in place during a (probably) unique situation. The anomaly you have been caught in is horrid but not really specifically anyone's fault. Or in any way diliberate. 

I think your insurance company has been most unreasonable. I would not be renewing with them come premium time. I would also write to the CEO, politely saying it is disappointing his firm is being so unhelpful during a national emergency.

Justin 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LeglessAlex said:

I think they're a Ferrari Scuderia shade, if you'd like I can try and find the original details?

Thanks Alex much appreciated

SORN’d mine today. I hadn’t intended to and have never SORN’d a car before, but the £555 road tax is due on Wednesday and since the car won’t be going anywhere for quite some time, it just seems like a waste of money. I’ve still got the old Ferrari on the road if things improve.

• Like 2

I wasn’t able to post a link however this picture will say a lot, the GUY IS 6’11 & 300 lbs and can fit and drive the manual, reckoned he would fit in a LOTUS

643D1EFF-0EE9-42A2-A6AC-B1CD85219414.thumb.png.e7532bdeb56bbd52314b78d66551277f.png