Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 139 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM

It would not work on her tablet and she received a message to dial in from phone. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

So she dialled the wrong number then (the best n umber is not necessarily the default one presented first) - there would have been an option for which number to dial. Easy done, we've all done it I am sure.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Nope. Only number she was given. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

11 hours ago, ramjet said:

Nope. Only number she was given. 

That's weird as you usually get something like this on a Zoom call invite, giving you the option to find a local number to dial in to.

image.png.226ad70492d957c927633ce9f589c1e6.png

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59681167

Cleese made some very well reasoned points whilst the interviewer continued to prosecute her own woke agenda. That's not journalism, that's left wing politics in action. Looking beyond this current foolishness the good news is that the generation after this current young one will in turn rebel against the norms and mores of their parents. It's the conceited hubris I can't stand, though I'm sure every other generation down through the ages has thought the same :)

• Like 2

Being labelled a bully on here!

• Haha 2

The small print.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Being labelled a bully on here!

You big bad meanie.

3 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Cleese made some very well reasoned points whilst the interviewer continued to prosecute her own woke agenda

Just remember it’s Stans right to have babies - even if he keeps the foetus in a box

• Haha 1

Only here once

4 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59681167

Cleese made some very well reasoned points whilst the interviewer continued to prosecute her own woke agenda. That's not journalism, that's left wing politics in action. Looking beyond this current foolishness the good news is that the generation after this current young one will in turn rebel against the norms and mores of their parents. It's the conceited hubris I can't stand, though I'm sure every other generation down through the ages has thought the same :)

I thought Cleese annihilated her to be honest and for the right reasons. She was obviously trying to be clever to provoke. Usual woke response from the British Woke Corporation.

• Like 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM

So last job on the house before christmas I thought i would connect up the entry phone. Please consider that I have run over 2 miles of cable for data, sound, TV, cctv and all that nonsense. This was the final connection for the entry phone screen in the kitchen and that would be the data cupboard finished, the fecking chippies have put a screw through that very last cable. It is a 25m run over 3 finished ceilings, then run externally behind the tongue and groove cladding on the extension and we all know how easy that is to remove!! FFS 🤬 New route required, beer being consumed 

Oh and the MIL has had another fall and now has an infection so in hospital. 

Have a great Christmas all 🤣

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

you say expensive but look!

Discount Code for January 2021

PETER HUTCHIN JOINERY LTD: 97.5% off to any TLF Gold Member with extra 1.25% to anybody who's name starts with a "D". If you have sat next to me ever for more than 10 minutes that equates to another 16%. We thank you for your custom. 

So let me know what you owe me. 

Sorry a year out of date,.        P.S. Sue said pass on festive greetings to Bobby

4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Where on Earth would you find a half-decent one of those?

🙋🙋🙋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Following on from a post I put on about E10 petrol and problems with my Suzuki quad, thought I'd have another look at my quad having tried it the other day is it is running badly and stalls. The sump oil smells a bit of petrol and there is a pool of petrol in the air box and the filter is wet with petrol.... After looking for some helpful vids on YouTube have decided that the petcock has failed. The eiger quads have a vacuum diaphragm to control the fuel flow and when this fails this is often the result. Parts on order, hope they will fix it.

• Sad 2

• Gold FFM

I’m lowering my expectations for 2022….

From now on I’m classing a successful Driving Lesson by if the number of pedestrians on the bonnet is less than 1

I did an assessment lesson for an elderly lady in her own vehicle today only for her to run over her husband on entering her own driveway.

I’m putting that down as a “Unfortunately, I think your driving days are behind you” 😐

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

19 hours ago, mayevora said:

her to run over her husband on entering her own driveway.

Did he jump out from behind a hedge to test her emergency stop ?. 

No my perverted mind works differently to you lot.

If that was me, knowing how "safe" cars are these days I'd have walked in front of the car, allowed the wife to hit me, took the pain and injuries, and then cited the Driving Instructor as a witness to my wife trying to kill me in court. That way, I'd get the house and more importantly the TV remote to myself. I'd only have to see her once a month, AND, I wouldn't have to worry about any future care bills for the wife as she aged!  Now that's a result. ;)

The small print.