Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 31 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

At least, as you say, it's a bit from the finger,not goodbye finger. I think I'm with you regards alcohol (although I cannot drink wine), with the spine I'm going through various painkillers, the latest is Tramadol and I'm tempted to revert to alcohol.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, march said:

Just ground a whacking great groove in my right hand middle finger, blood everywhere :cry:. Just cleaned it up and bound it, lucky I didn't lose the finger really. Anyway have managed to learn a new skill - opening a bottle of wine left handed. Must stop typing as it has just made it start bleeding again - havent mastrered left hand typing yet. 

:sick:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

On 24 May 2016 at 21:51, andydclements said:

At least, as you say, it's a bit from the finger,not goodbye finger. I think I'm with you regards alcohol (although I cannot drink wine), with the spine I'm going through various painkillers, the latest is Tramadol and I'm tempted to revert to alcohol.

Hmmm, Tramadol. Lovely. That is a strong one and so so strong when I  had them for my own back  the Medics offshore will not let us self administer. (You have to declare and produce all drugs even off the shelf never mind prescription before flying offshore) most drugs you get back once out there but not Tramdol as it knocks some people for six. Didn't do much for my pain however. 

Re the cut hand some days it is just better to stay in bed!

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Went out for a few beers with some mates in London the other night.  A few pints turned into 9 pints, then got on the train to Henley.  Fell asleep on the train with my pint glass and woke up in a small village near Newbury.  Fields everywhere, no taxi's anywhere and it was 2am in the morning and had work the next day.  Total load of bollock!  That made me unhappy!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Received nice text on Friday while on holiday here in Turkey. My employment is terminated due to downturn in business. Great timing. And Al by bloody text. 6 years hard graft for a ferkin text. I can sure taste the Vodka coming on tonight.

Why wait till tonight?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

That's a bloody shame, John.  Isn't it only 2 weeks since they told you you still had a job as oong as you took a step down the ladder?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM

Poor show indeed and not in the slightest way a professional way for a Company to act. Sums up the Company very comprehensively.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

No matter what ones beliefs are, one can only feel sad of the horrific hate that had led a man to murder more than 50 people and would even more in Orlando.

Rest in Peace to all of the victims.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Found out today that the NHS are treating my need for surgery as starting 20th May, not early April when my GP first referred me, then secondly the privately funded MRI and appt with the consultant achieved nothing/ little as the NHS (under the same consultant) repeat these stages.

This put me back nearly 2 months, of an 18 weeks deadline for treatment. So, me paying has not even saved the NHS any money, and has cost me a longer period of being unable to walk/sit etc and a longer period where I seem to be loosing touch sensation in the leg & foot.

• Like 1

What, last look before we Brexit? ;)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

What an utter tosser.

whatever your political beliefs or standings - that lady, Jo Cox was murdered in daylight on the streets of our free country. She was a wife and mother going about her job which she loved. RIP

Only here once

Too late tosser it's out there. And how the hell were you not aware it was offensive when you posted it?

Mr Peacock told The Independent he deleted the post as soon as he became aware of its potential for offence and that he offered an “unreserved apology”.

Nice. Putting the c**k in Peacock apparently. And referencing the steam off his Pea. Well done. 

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

The trouble is that MPs generally get suspended or barred by the party, thy don't loose the position of MP. They can be suspended by the rest of the MPs, but it's not easy for an MP to loose the position.