Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 90 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

You are kidding @C8RKH they were in stock :hrhr:

• Love 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Oh no, mines been in the garage for a month as well. Not tried the undercarriage yet. Keep meaning to get her out and drive her but just too busy and weathers too horrid.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

Oh no, mines been in the garage for a month as well. Not tried the undercarriage yet. Keep meaning to get her out and drive her but just too busy and weathers too horrid.

Busy I understand, but weather is no excuse. Unless its snow and you have Cup 2's... you can manage! 
I did 120 miles in snow/icy conditions on MPS4's... enough snow that the splitter would hit it occasionally (no damage obviously) but sketchy.

But if its just rain go get em! 

But then I'd have to clean it again!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Yes. It lives outside under a cover so if its dirty I can't cover it up as it scratched the paint....and it's been newly painted.

I also have leaks in the boot and drivers door so if I don't cover it up I end up with a foot of water inside the boot and drivers footwell. And no I don't have the money to fix it or the skill to do it myself (Before you ask). You have all known me long enough to know I am proud of myself when I check the oil! Anything more than that I need someone to do it for me!!

On 08/01/2020 at 15:04, Kimbers said:

But then I'd have to clean it again!!

Mine was clean when you posted this. I had lots of fun getting it like this 

BCBA7FFA-2C76-47E9-9C8E-F54283840934.jpeg

1DDF9419-0A07-42D3-9B9C-36F691BF7AC2.jpeg

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Went to a car show near Towcester this morning.  A 1965 Pontiac Firebird parked next to me.  It wasn't concours condition but it was a nice car.  Chatted to the owner for a while before looking round the rest of the cars.  When I left, it was parked in the outside lane of the A43 having hit the central crash barrier.  Not too much damage, by the look of it, but a shame nevertheless.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Some people criticise my use of the unhappy thread instead of the happy one. @pete :P 

Appreciating that the car went Brrrrmmmm, I was waiting for the post saying you went "Brrrrrrrrrrr" cleaning it before putting the cover back on.... :getmecoat:

Not to colour your view of me or anything but........🙄

I paid someone to come and clean it............ 😮

2 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Not to colour your view of me or anything but........🙄

I paid someone to come and clean it............ 😮

You Bourgeoisie!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Knowing Andy, some kind of beef in red wine stew :hrhr:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually it's vegan beef with claret, button mushrooms and some shallots!

22 hours ago, pete said:

What is that Scottish for?

Posh git!

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Isn't it a pasta and mince dish from Italy?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

How can you possibly be married to someone so intelligent and talented?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Yeah, but @Kimbers takes it to the extreme

The small print.