Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Useless Facts about anything - Page 15 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Useless Facts about anything

gghc87

• 3 weeks later...

PREMATURE TREEJACULATION

the act of erecting one's festive decor in any month other than december

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

34 minutes ago, pete said:

PREMATURE TREEJACULATION

the act of erecting one's festive decor in any month other than december

?

Come again?

• Haha 1

Dave.

• 2 months later...

The last World Championship F1 race won by a car that wasn't a Red Bull, Ferrari or Mercedes-Benz was the 2013 Australian GP which was won by Kimi ("Don't talk to me.  I know what I'm doing.") Raikkonen in the Lotus F1 entry.

Team Lotus won the constructors' championship 7 times.  Mercedes-Benz has won it only 6 times as of the end of 2019.

• Like 2

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bibs said:

More info on this fascinating subject https://www.iflscience.com/brain/people-are-weirded-out-to-discover-that-some-people-dont-have-an-internal-monologue/

Personally I flit between both states (though never as Captain Picard :)) 

12 hours ago, andydclements said:

the next leap year would be 2026, so that's 02 02 2026 which isn't a palindrome.

I meant the 33rd day of the year with 333 left to go.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Dogs pretty much only poop aligned either directly North or South. 

Yup, I tell my wife the prolonged dance they do first is "geo-positioning" so they can perform the perfect poop. It's gotta be "just right" 😉

• Gold FFM

The Actor who played the voice of Dick Dastardly also invented the heart pace maker.

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 29/02/2020 at 17:05, Bibs said:

Dogs pretty much only poop aligned either directly North or South. 

Ours only poops with his rear pointing upwards, usually against a tree or something and preferably with a few twigs or grass rubbing his privates...

Never paid attention to the alignment, but I will now!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

How does one calibrate a canine?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

The phrase: “A rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of Scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccoughed.” Contains 9 different pronunciations of “ough.”

• Like 2