Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Rum club - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Rum club

simonb

Whilst I'm not particularly a rum drinker I've found a lovely rum that may interest you. It's Ron Zacapa 23. Based on the sherry solera system it contains rums from 6-23 years old and is absolutely delicious. It is likd a good, aged malt 👍 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
20 hours ago, Sparky said:

I did a quick alcohol inventory recently, and I found another bottle!  I now have 3 unopened.

30 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I agree the 5yo has the edge, for me.

I guess you won't be wanting the 10 yo ones then ?

17 hours ago, Trevsked said:

Good spot for drink by the looks of it 🙂

Trevor.

Hiya mate!  Leading Tickles is a beautiful spot!!  You will have to come visit sometime

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
56 minutes ago, fsrowsell said:

Hiya mate!  Leading Tickles is a beautiful spot!!  You will have to come visit sometime

Glorious place.  I had the chance to buy a house there for the square root of sod all, but the Ayatollah wouldn't let me.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 1 year later...

Just watched a programme on this British rumScreenshot_20240401-083517.png.82b91ab3498dde846599f103fcde2acf.png

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

embed?resid=31296ED1CBF443C0!522946&auth

• Like 1

If "Mount Gay" was the name of an old traditional English pub, the petitions would be in to have the "offensive" name changed.

I'm not a connoisseur of Rum but do like a little of this Venezuelan rum. I was introduced to it by a friend with a Venezuelan wife. I take it with a couple of ice cubes and like to drink it sat outside as the sun goes down. Chillin' at its best, but I only have one these days as have seriously reduced my alcohol intake and am feeling the benefits!

Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Rum

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

Antigua looms...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.