Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bye Scotland! - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bye Scotland!

Bibs

Extremely sad to hear this David, the sad thing is that the oink with the tatoo would be the first to go to the police and also try and take you to court if you had got out of your car and assaulted him. 

I am not saying this is the case with all people but a very large percentage of those people with tatoos that are in your face tatoos and act the hard man are usually trying to cover their weaknesses,  its like my farther always says, if your not hard shave your head and grow a goatee beard :)

I sickens me people like this are about, one word for it dirty fxxxxxing low life tramps, who try to bring you down to their level, jealously was the only motivation here, nothing to do with thinking your where english. :rant:

A

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

She is sxxt out of luck, no way she will get a referendum before we gloriously march out of the EU for good.  

The EU does not give her the time of day,  So just get back in your cave you nasty old witch as the cauldron fire needs more wood. 

A

No need for a fire or more when she's in the cave. She generates more than enough hot air to heat it.

Now it gets interesting as if we get Indyref2 and she loses again then she, and the SNP, are finished.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

They say a picture paints a thousand words and the above photo sums the Witch up 100 percent imo ! 

All that comes from the little gobshxxes mouth is hot air,  get back to your cave cranky :P

A

From yesterdays Telegraph. The last quote sums it up perfectly - cake and eat it!

Nicola Sturgeon has been urged to abandon her repeated threats of a new independence referendum after official figures confirmed Scottish exports to the UK were worth four times as much as sales to the European Union.

Statistics published by the Scottish Government showed sales to other parts of Britain were worth almost £50 billion in 2015, while exports to the EU were worth £12.3 billion. In both cases, exports grew by 4.4 per cent that year.

David Mundell, the Scottish Secretary, said the figures, which do not include offshore oil and gas, showed that "the UK union is the vital union for Scotland".Mr Mundell said export statistics showed "businesses in Scotland sold £37.5 billion more in goods and services to their own market in the UK than they did to all 27 EU countries put together".

He added that the export figures highlighted the importance of preventing any new barriers to doing business across the UK as Britain leaves Europe.

Kezia Dugdale, the Scottish Labour leader, said that while the Tory plans for a hard Brexit risked damaging Scotland's economy", the SNP’s own figures showed that independence would be “considerably worse".

She added: "These figures confirm that the UK single market is four times more important to Scottish jobs and the economy than the EU single market.

"It is simply a reckless nationalist gamble to put access to the UK single market, and all the jobs that depend on it, at risk. That's why the SNP must drop plans for a second independence referendum.

Keith Brown, Scotland's economy minister, said, "The EU market is eight times the size of UK market, which highlights the importance of remaining in the single market. I want to be clear that Scotland should not face a choice between exporting to the EU or UK. We can do both.”

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Let the witch have another referendum - get it over and done with. Once that's done we can bury the kranky old cow into the history books as a mad woman

• Like 2

Only here once

Who knew the rest of Britain ate that much shortbread and drank that much Scotch?

Imagine the import duty England would impose if Scotland leaves. Perhaps we'll get Donald over to build a wall and then get the Scottish to pay for it :lol: :sofa:

• Like 2

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

11 minutes ago, oilmagnet477 said:

Who knew the rest of Britain ate that much shortbread and drank that much Scotch?

Imagine the import duty England would impose if Scotland leaves. Perhaps we'll get Donald over to build a wall and then get the Scottish to pay for it :lol: :sofa:

It should be pointed out that we already have a wall, and taking Trump's line, just need to get the Scots to repair it.

Job done!

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

• 2 years later...

So after a recent poll saying 52% of Scots now want independence the witch gas said she has a mandate for a second referendum which she wants in the second half of next year .

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

15 minutes ago, pete said:

So after a recent poll saying 52% of Scots now want independence the witch gas said she has a mandate for a second referendum which she wants in the second half of next year .

She has no authority nor mandate on this matter and continuously forgets that with 62 out of 129 seats in Holyrood she has a minority government propped up by the Greens. Who'd have thought eh? ;)

• Like 1

The small print.

I am English, Welsh, Irish decent (in that order). Wendy is half Scottish/English. Which makes my kids truly from the UK, not England. My wife loves her scottish roots but frankly, both of us are ashamed of Nationalistic rhetoric. On all sides. I want to see a united Britain but I just get the impression that Sturgeon doesn't.

What really grinds my gears is when she quotes the English as the root of all evils, yet clearly discriminates against them. For example, free tuition fees in Scottish Universities. But only if you are from Scotland or the EU. The English, Welsh and Northern Irish still have to pay. How can that be legal under EU law?

"I am acutely aware of the responsibility of all politicians, especially leaders, to bring people together not drive them apart." Says the politician who has just spent 40 minutes at her Party conference attacking, Tories, Westminster, Brexiteers and English in general!  It’s no use talking about bringing people together when you are deriding and mocking those who do not share your views!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, pete said:

That poll, with fewer than 1100 respondents, of course being totally representative in her eyes of the feelings of the entire Scottish population, :rolleyes: . Roll on the next election when we'll have the mandate to hand her her P45!

4 hours ago, Kimbers said:

........................For example, free tuition fees in Scottish Universities. But only if you are from Scotland..........................

Only if you're one of the lucky 'select' few however. The number of 'free' places is capped to keep it affordable. The universities are also being encouraged to accept more people from disadvantaged backgrounds so these 'free' places are prioritised for them.

This leaves a lot of disappointed Scottish applicants failing to gain a place at their chosen universities. My cousin's two children being a case in point - both had 7 A-grade passes but were turned down. My cousin asked about paying for their courses like everybody else from the rest of the UK would have to do but was told that the legislation passed down from Holyrood prohibited this. End result, one has gone to Oxford and the other to Bristol and they have both indicated that upon graduation they will most likely now seek employment outwith Scotland.

On 07/08/2019 at 11:08, Kimbers said:

For example, free tuition fees in Scottish Universities. But only if you are from Scotland or the EU. The English, Welsh and Northern Irish still have to pay. How can that be legal under EU law?

It's BECAUSE of EU law - the reason being that EU law states that citizens of another EU country need to be treated like your own, but in this instance Scotland is regarded as a REGION, not a country, and the law does not apply equally to regions within the same Country. Ergo, EU citizens from outside of Scotland can get free places, but citizens from the other UK regions (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) cannot. You couldn't make it up - but oh, the EU did!

The small print.

But at this time we are still members of the EU, as are Wales and N Ireland so how do they justify that?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

11 hours ago, Kimbers said:

But at this time we are still members of the EU, as are Wales and N Ireland so how do they justify that?

BECAUSE it applies to citizens of other EU COUNTRIES. Scotland, England, Wales and NI are classed as REGIONS within the EU member state that is the UK. So a Region within a Country can treat its peer regions differently (internal EU member matter) but not other EU Countries.

The small print.

• 2 months later...

so the scots are after another vote to leave and now the welsh are talking the same. Both seem to think they can join the EU as independent countries so is time to give them what they[nicola sturgeon] want?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Why don't they offer work to all the sort of people that have such strong opinions as evidenced above?

Give them all shovels and tel them to dig a channel between the UK and Wee Bonny Scortland and then use all the dirt they have amassed to build a land bridge between Wee Bonny Scortland and the Netherlands?

Just looking at the map though, it is going to be awfully wide between the UK and Scortland and even then I think any land bridge would probably only be wide enough for ants to cross.

To be honest though, Liz and I loved Scotland when we were there.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

7 hours ago, pete said:

so the scots are after another vote to leave and now the welsh are talking the same. Both seem to think they can join the EU as independent countries so is time to give them what they[nicola sturgeon] want?

I thought that Wales voted to Leave?

Oh hang on a minute boyo, we’ve finally realised that doing that would mean no more massive EU hand-outs. I don’ think the rest of the EU would want Wales in the EU.

• Like 1

If Scotland leave it would be great to see the end of that SNP bloke who whinges non-stop in parliament. Every PMQs he seems to be allowed to ask several "questions" which are not really questions at all but just endless moans about how the UK treats Scotland so badly, apparently.

The population of Scotland is around half that of London. They get far too much air time.

• Like 1