Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caturday... - Page 21 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Caturday...

Bibs

12 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Definitely alive, but sometimes sleeps in some very strange positions.

7996D70D-CDFD-4DCD-8BB2-5B6D8B5B1441.jpeg

Speaking of sleeping in strange positions. Both our Maine Coons sleep on rugs my wife drapes on the sofa to protect it. Lando, the large one will often slide down while he’s asleep, onto his sister, frightening the life out of both of them! 😁36238B60-6BAF-4982-98FB-92E3FFF0E12E.jpeg.b891b29c513155639b6eca64eb8fc589.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Jet died last night aged 10 from the same congenital heart disease that claimed her sister last year. She was the best and will be missed terribly. Now we’re pet free for the first time in 10 years.

XgoixAU.jpg

Who’s going to guard my GTE now?

Pil4BGh.jpg

• Sad 5

• 1 month later...

This chap is one of the best reviewers of AV kit on the market, I've watched his videos for years before spending money! He's also got a few cats and this is a good review of the auto litter trays available if anyone is interested. 

I've got a Litter Robot 3 and I'm not super impressed for the cost to be honest. About a year old now, it doesn't seem to auto-cycle any more so I'll be talking to the retailer shortly to look ay my options. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RIP Mitzy.

Our two youngsters (6 months) woke us up this morning by miaowing from the utility room that they sleep in. We ignored them. My wife eventually got up for her shower, but there was no hot water, so we went down to feed the cats and realised what the reason was. They had somehow turned the utility room hot water tap on and emptied the entire contents of our hot water tank straight down the drain. Thanks a lot.

They are much naughtier than their predecessors. 

1 hour ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

They had somehow turned the utility room hot water tap on

soon be able to open their own tins and packets of crunchies.