Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 115 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

New Ferrari.........

Derby driver crashes new Ferrari straight after buying it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-60958879

Ferrari crash

• Sad 2

Wife and I both noticed that, wife even less impressed than me, I know of at least one other person I spoke to was also unimpressed - also his shoes?

Another Ferrari crash likely in a while, even if she does not get her licence back? 

https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/05/katie-price-splashes-out-on-179000-pink-ferrari-despite-two-year-ban-16410898/?fbclid=IwAR2LA5_Meirpq4vavZd9AQ9VIBii3Aa1TZjmarEmgn_s__2-ZEJRDfRS36c

Katie Price ‘splashes out on £179,000 pink Ferrari’ despite two-year ban after drink-driving charge. 

Katie Price

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Transporter - no not the film - DVSA.

This vehicle transporter was initially found with loose wheel nuts, an unsecured load, no driver card in use, operator licence, trailer indicators, trailer brake lights, MOT, or vehicle tax 😨
DVSA examiners immobilised and prohibited the vehicle, and the driver was reported by police for no insurance and driving whilst disqualified
May be an image of outdoors

That looks like some of the trucks I see picking up cars from the impound lot across the street. Usually they only manage to get one or two cars started, so they use those to push the others on the truck/trailer. Always fun to watch and often ends with a clutch going up in smoke.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.