Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 53 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

I am thinking I need this in my life, watched it 5 times now and I have arrived every time:

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I went native there for a minute. Def needs both parts of the soundtrack though, otherwise the charger just sounds like someone pinching the neck of an untied balloon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I can't see how anyone would do that for fun...

Sorry - just realised I've posted in the wrong video thread.  Mods - please feel free to move.

:lol:

I was brought to a private multi story car park today, full of the most eclectic car collection I've ever seen, and told "the keys are in everything, do whatever you want". There were three 911's and a 912 on the floor I stayed on. I drove a Morgan and a Triumph and a 348tb. 

(I did make the effort to take the cover off the 912, but only because it was green, my only weakness)

• 4 weeks later...