Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 58 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

2 hours ago, Inkyfingers said:

... Docs house is actually a house built by the Gamble family (of Procter and Gamble fame) 

Which might suggest the 911 belongs to one of them too. I doubt just anyone is allowed on the path.

Love BTTF, I did a little homage to the extra terrestrial scene in one of my episodes :) 

BTTF Homage.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bibs said:

22279720_353100485116775_185832737259249

How many laps of Silverstone did you do @Bibs?

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Except Knockhill is in the east. Just saying....  ;)

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The ‘wild, wild east’ doesn’t have the same connotations, I’m afraid.

(If you’re wondering what those connotations might be, you can start off with: lawless, full of cowboys, no enforcement etc etc). 

Thanks @hedgerley that was brilliant.

@Al. got my Dukes Pass cherry so to speak when he first took me up and round it. Still remember the looks our two red Evora's got in tandem from the locals and tourists.

I just love living up here within those roads and open spaces. If God himself had, like me, an Evora and a VX220 this is where he would live and play for sure.

The small print.

Damn! :angry: (Great video though)

That means everybody will now head to the Dukes Pass in their flocks to drive the damn thing and another secret road will become too busy, just like the NC 500.  One of my favourite areas to drive only being 10 miles away but these days the biggest issue is the number of people wearing lycra who hear you coming and have plenty of time to set them selves up to be a mobile road block, or indignant, or both.  Best not done in high season as too many buses now taking it as well.  

If doing it I prefer the south to north direction as it starts with a series of uphill hairpins at Aberfoyle.  Start wiith some adrenaline at Go-Ape at Aberfoyle if you feel brave and don't mind heights as it starts and finishes with the longest zip wires in the UK over a valley   Back in the car you can then come down the other side and either nip along to the cafe at Loch Katerine or just head along  Loch Venechar to the E and back onto the main road.  At Kilmahog turn left onto the A84 and drive up past Loch Lubnaig which is a great flowing drive but beware of every sort of speed trap on that road as so may motorbikes use it and kill themselves annually.  When you get to Balquhidder station/Kingshouse Hotel that is where you come off for Balquhidder and towards Loch Voil and that church.  

Enjoy. 

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

He certainly was enjoying himself! :driving:

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

The small print.