Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 106 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Car looking in unbelievable shape Barry, testament to your maintenance and to a lesser degree your photography skills.  Looks like it’s just rolled off the factory line

Barrie, did you have the white lettering pen out pre blast ? the Goodyear lettering looks very white, presuming it's not the stick on lettering ? Anyway it looks very nice. Steve T

Hi Steve

Yes, tyre paint recently applied along with some very expensive wax!!

Hope you and 004 are both well. 

Brooke, many thanks, good to see you're still around.

On 14/06/2020 at 19:27, Bazza 907 said:

Went out for a bit of blast this morning.

_DSC0001.JPG

_DSC0003.JPG

when can i buy it from you! what a hell of a car, just real factory new, it looks like,

i am still thinking, i am 33 years old, and one day i will have a real Essex, i am very happy with #951,

but still one day................

On 27/05/2020 at 02:04, Giniw said:

(I haven't watched to it yet, but it looks interesting! — still I think I have already seen a few bits from that video, but this upload is 1h long)

I remember the call out for owners for the production of that video. Loti gets a nice shot an 22:25.

• Like 1

U1Banner-160.jpgU1Banner-160.jpg.bc7c3472b0f84b8d560785ff40408ffc.jpg Esprit renovation Playlist : Car Events
Drive with a smile

It was taken from the Lotus World magazine of the time taken in 1984 from memory. And yes it’s taken at Hethel......transporters are just leaving the factory👍

• Like 1