Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 120 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 14/06/2021 at 02:29, plumdeplakmuis said:

Shakedown of the updated Esprit GT3 in the Ardennes, New twin scroll turbo system and motormanagement have significantly improved transient, torque and power.

Have you posted on your ECU and turbo? Curious what you used.

On 17/06/2021 at 13:36, RobinB5 said:

image.png.420823520d7f88d7d21f544b0d595acc.png

I like the pictures, but looking at this one in particular, I am surprised how much taller the Evora is looking, more so as it's behind the Esprit.

Thanks for sharing.

Kind regards,

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

3 hours ago, Jacques said:

I like the pictures, but looking at this one in particular, I am surprised how much taller the Evora is looking, more so as it's behind the Esprit.

Thanks for sharing.

Kind regards,

Jacques

@JNW3 has a good photo of the two together. The Esprit S1 is very low by comparison.

Hence why I don't really like the Evora with it's strange roofline and more bulging more compact looks, not taking into account the power and steering capabilities,, which are fine.

Thanks for posting.

Kind regards,

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

That 2CV just instantly conjures memories of the late, great Peter Sellers for me, though he toddled along in an even more ludicrous voiture in one of the films. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1