Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GTE Registry - Page 47 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Uk only let you start to drive at 17.

Unless you are lucky enough to live in the IoM!

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I wonder if the LHD Evora GTEs are eligible for import to the US without an exemption (I would guess #9 needed it because of the body being entirely carbon fibre). Anyone have a VIN of one of them to look up?

2 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Unless you are lucky enough to live in the IoM!

North and South Dakota allow you to start driving at 14, and a full license by 16!

Not sure if I'd trust a 14 year old to drive an Evora GTE though..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It was a pleasure meeting you and Gina and although it was a sad day for me I take comfort from the fact that the car has gone to a true Lotus enthusiast. I look forward to following your exploits with the car and hopefully meet up at an event in the future. Enjoy.

5 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Nice to see Gav’s (21GG) GTE parked at Goodwood today. It was getting plenty of attention. Needs a wash when you get it all the way back home though. There can’t be many of us original owners still left.

Cheers, did you take yours? Just made it back in time for the second half. But yes it definitely needs a wash! 😂 

@ajheath I will be at the Silverstone classic  with LDC in mine.

11 hours ago, 21gg said:

Cheers, did you take yours? Just made it back in time for the second half. But yes it definitely needs a wash! 😂 

@ajheath I will be at the Silverstone classic  with LDC in mine.

We will see you at Silverstone, be great to get 2 GTE's parked up together, what days are you there?

1 hour ago, ajheath said:

We will see you at Silverstone, be great to get 2 GTE's parked up together, what days are you there?

Definitely Sat not sure about sunday yet. Yes, it doesnt happen often!

Gav

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what happened to #13? The RHD military grey IPS? JeffK on here had it and it was spotted in London commuter traffic soon after he bought it new. I’m too stupid to work out how to tag him in. Just curious why we never hear about it.

3 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I’m too stupid to work out how to tag him in.

FYI, just type ‘@‘ followed by the first few letters of their username. Then select them from the dropdown list. 

• 10 months later...

Nope, but it was owned by the BingoKing! Not sure he ever had a Diddyman in the front though...

Edited by Bravo73

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!