Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MJK's book... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MJK's book...

Look forward to it.

Chris

When I look at the photo, I can't help but think of the scene in the lift in one of the Pink Panther movies. :getmecoat:

• Like 1

I don't read many books, but I'll be looking forward to this one. Will you be selling it in the forum shop?

Excellent news.  I'll look forward to that read for sure despite never having any time for reading anything these days.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

It will cover his early years and personal fight with TB, through Jag, Lotus, GM, Lambo, Tata and his time in Russia, through to his return to Lotus (but may not include those years) and will include loads of exclusive photo's like the one above, from his own personal collection. I like to think that this one is pretty Gangsta but shows the 2 top guys in the company and really shows the essence of their friendship, business relationship and what MJK would call his mentorship. to Colin. He's almost emulating him but looking at him almost seeking approval.

I have enjoyed that photo for years :)

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Looking forward to this. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

The old boy looks very menacing in that pic..... it's like CC is saying to him "see that chap over there?...... I'd like you to shoot him for me...... I'll see you in the bar in 20 minutes"

Terrific news for any fan of the Marque!

:thumbup:

If you would ever like any help with ghost writing, proof reading or any such thing, I'd be more than happy to help.

Great news all around!  Nice to see you posting on here, MJK!  Looking forward to both the article and the book!  :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Looks like I'll need to finally book a trip to this years TLF Xmas party so I can get a signed copy! (though the sigs may get less legible as the night wears on!) Can't wait and long overdue! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. It's a great read and well done to the team at Classic and Sports car for talking him into taking part!

Meanwhile, dads been in Northern Ireland for the Delorean reunion and took some time off for a convoy and a trip to the Game of Thrones film set!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Meanwhile, dads been in Northern Ireland for the Delorean reunion and took some time off for a convoy and a trip to the Game of Thrones film set!

Did bump in to him there, also other ex Lotus guys like Colin Spooner, Warren King and Mike Foxton :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/74076-look-who-i-just-bumped-into/

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Great to see/hear this is happening. Hopefully a snippet or two for us fellow Allesley/Coventry boys Mr K  :unworthy:  :smoke:

Edited by nello

He wants to start it at his career start at Jag. Buy the above Magazine and it gives you some great info about his time there.