Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gin - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Gin

Chillidoggy

The S4s gin is younger, more sophisticated, more refined, smoother than a Kashmir cod-piece, and with more punch. Kind of like Mike Tyson in a Savile Row suit. Bottle No.1 of 1, and strained through Tracey Emin’s bedsheets for additional creaminess, the S4s is the pinnacle of Margate Distillery’s highly-regarded range of locally-flavoured spirits.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I don't normally go for gin liqueurs, but this is surprisingly tasty and you can drink twice as much before falling down.

IMAG1531.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 5 months later...

I can thoroughly recommend the Cotswolds dry gin, very nice and it goes cloudy when you add the tonic! We thought we would try the wildflower one as well this time.

20200528_191211.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Gold FFM

My youngest daughter now seems to have a thing for Gin. I have never tried it. Not even sure if I want to?

I have drunk Jack Daniels & Dry Ginger for so long, I think I am just used to that.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Enjoying one right now after an early finish on a GT3...

PXL_20220702_141710344.thumb.jpg.70127f2cf7654026a2ae289b2a61fa05.jpg

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Well, somebody has some explaining to do!  Anyone want to fess up?

PXL_20220704_160028697.thumb.jpg.ee1a7f74c3dfeb2f3504bea252100dea.jpg

• 10 months later...

No, I haven't but it looks intetresting so I will look out for it.

If you like Irish gin I can reccomend this one. Great selection of oriental Botanicals and the addition of gunpowder tea. Very tasty 👍

20230520_062118.jpg

• Like 1

We were recommended the Gunpoweder when we were in Ireland last year. And rightfully so, made for a very tasty apero!🍸

Last week we tried a local gin given to me by a customer (sounds familiar, right?). That was quite good as well!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 12/12/2021 at 00:47, ramjet said:

My youngest daughter now seems to have a thing for Gin. I have never tried it. Not even sure if I want to?

I have drunk Jack Daniels & Dry Ginger for so long, I think I am just used to that.

Tanqueray and tonic for this boy.

Cheers

On 19/05/2023 at 22:30, Escape said:

We were recommended the Gunpoweder when we were in Ireland last year. And rightfully so, made for a very tasty apero!🍸

Last week we tried a local gin given to me by a customer (sounds familiar, right?). That was quite good as well!

Gunpowder indeed. 😋

• Like 1