Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 46 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

2 hours ago, ramjet said:

So the news tonight here has said that Elon Musk is donating $65,000,000 every day to the Trump campaign.

From now until Election Day.

Mind you, having seen some stuff that Musk puts on social media, he will fit right in.

I know Trump has said he is going to change etc. He's a narcissist. Narcissists can't change. The only person that is correct is them. Period.

And to show I am not a narcissist, I am open to being corrected.

I believe it is 45M each month until the elections.

Later,
Eldon

Doesn't bode well if Trump gets in

Screenshot_20240716-164659.png.278fdebb54085bf0ca3571989cab5201.png

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Well if that's what many 'Muricans really think then they can well and truly fook off, and not come back until they've educated themselves.

The many, who know so much better, will of course always be welcomed over here.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The USA has a sick code of violence.

I can think of a number of situations where people have been killed due to US politics, the assasination attempt, Jan 6th, the fanatical gunman who attacked the FBI offices in Ohio.

There are lots more once you start sifting who's been murdered due to politics in the US over the past 8 years.

Reuters has a lot to say:    https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-politics-violence/

Trump said it was incredible that an assassination attempt was made in US. So what does he really think of all that country's tragic mass shootings? They're NOT INCREDIBLE?

DanR

On the bright side, perhaps the nicked ear may have sparked the tiniest bit of humanity in that vacant lot of a soul. 

As to America's propensities for violence they have at least well served our common interests in their role as world cop, at considerable expense it may be said. Hurry the day that the good people of the USA reconnect with their better natures, it is a fundamentally well constructed society in many ways, and populated largely by good folk. We should all aspire to mutually contribute in shoring up against the worst systems elsewhere.

I'm relieved that it was a Republican, pitiful though he was, who took the shots as this would be so much worse had the violence been the work of a Lefty extremist. 

• Like 1

Over here we have been told for generations that the second amendment is our defense against government tyranny.

I guess it's left to the gun owner to determine who is a tyrant.

10 minutes ago, snowrx said:

Over here we have been told for generations that the second amendment is our defense against government tyranny.

I guess it's left to the gun owner to determine who is a tyrant.

Out for a lovely cycle earlier today and spotted a pickup truck with the slogan " Resist Tyrants " festooned on the tailgate. A local example of life for the hard of thinking. Unimaginative f&*kwits with a vastly outsized sense of their own intellectual capacity, the Dunning-Kruger Effect in action.

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, EldonZ said:

I believe it is 45M each month until the elections.

Later,
Eldon

I am pretty sure our news used AUD hence bigger number. 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Silly me. I said per day. It is per month as Eldon said.

I'll admit I only caught a part of the piece on the tv.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
On 17/07/2024 at 09:37, drdoom said:

On the bright side, perhaps the nicked ear may have sparked the tiniest bit of humanity in that vacant lot of a soul. 

As to America's propensities for violence they have at least well served our common interests in their role as world cop, at considerable expense it may be said. Hurry the day that the good people of the USA reconnect with their better natures, it is a fundamentally well constructed society in many ways, and populated largely by good folk. We should all aspire to mutually contribute in shoring up against the worst systems elsewhere.

I'm relieved that it was a Republican, pitiful though he was, who took the shots as this would be so much worse had the violence been the work of a Lefty extremist. 

Nope. Yours for $299USD. Limited to only 5,000 pairs. SHOW ME YOUR MONEY!!!!!

image.png.486698bb8de6d1ded258aafc0274f693.png

So it's now Trump vs Harris.....Biden given into common sense?

She has yet to be annointed by any other than Biden, I'll bide my time before getting invested in how Harris can present herself well enough to get the job done. 

• Gold FFM
  • Like 1

"Kamala's crazy, watch her laugh, you can tell a lot about how someone laughs, she's crazy." Trump.

FFS that man talks garbage and his cult followers suck it up. They wouldn't wear covid masks because they'd look stupid. But not as stupid as their ear bandages now to mimic DT's!

• Like 1

DanR

335 million people in 'Murica. You would hope they could find four better candidates for P and VP.

The decline is at least uniform and consistent.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

335 million people in 'Murica. You would hope they could find four better candidates for P and VP.

Troubling lesson in the limitations inherent in democracy. America's got a cohort of very wealthy creeps who misuse media disgracefully.

It's not just America @drdoom. Frances politicians for instance are practically in bred cousins as they seem to mostly come from the same schools and families.

Then of course in Britain we have the Oxbridge PPE miscreants and in North Korea, well, they really are one big happy family....

• Like 1

The small print.

(E. Jean Carroll court case.)

"I did not rape that woman. She's not my type." Trump college: Getting the women of your desires 101.

DanR

On 22/07/2024 at 05:00, C8RKH said:

A result of our strict duopoly in politics. You only can chose from the Democrat or Republican/Trumpist that bubbles to the top in most races. Coupled with party manipulation of voting districts that results in politicians choosing their voters through gerrymandering rather than voters having their say in the matter. More than a few states are controlled by representatives elected by the minority of voters.

@snowrx that just goes to prove my view, held over the past few years, that 'Murica ceased to be the Democratic Leaders of the "free world", and it was about time that Protus was no longer regarded as the "Leader of the free world".

The decline and erosion of true democracy has only accelerated over the past ten years, not just in America, but here and elsewhere.

The lockdowns of the pandemic have accelerated peoples feelings of entitlement, and seriously impacted, negatively, on societal consciousness, with everyone, increasingly, just out for how they can financially enrich themselves or put one over someone else.

Society, as we know it, is crumbling, and without a serious improvement in political behaviours and more ethical leadership (politics and corporates) the dystopian sci-fi futures predicted in many books and films will slowly become reality.

The small print.