Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SOUP - My new series about my Series 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SOUP - My new series about my Series 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thats a really good video. Got me wanting to see more. I can't wait for the next episode.

:) 

• Like 1

It's getting there......

Awesome Video George,  I know exactly what you mean about those old boys in the old workshops ,still know a few and can chat to them for hours , most normally have workshops attached to the back of old farms :)

• Like 1

A

@silverfrost What's it like for those guys in Japan? I think car culture there in general is really interesting. Oh and that yellow S2 on youtube from Japan I think is one of the best looking I've seen. I'd guess the JDM's on it are 15's.

@Dan E lol f'off! I feel for Ed China having his end of the creative process pulled from under him. 

Thanks both of you :)

Oh hah! I'm just trying it on for size. And there was I feeling very happy with myself :D

If it were just the welding without the strobe on the text would it be ok Steve? Anyone?

• Gold FFM

Fantastic work with the video, I love the strip down animation on the Rangey, never seen anything like that before (well, that didn't have Morph in it anyway ) will be liking and subscribing to the YouTube channel for sure. Keep up the good work.

And the S2 looks lovely by the way, rather envious of you.

Screenshot_2017-03-25-22-40-51.png

• Like 2

Tony Hart! I absolutely loved that guy, I wonder did he actually make the Morph stop motion? 

The Esprit has it's fair share of abuses Steve, but here at least we'd all agree it's not the type of car you throw away no matter what the state of affairs. If the series does only one thing I'd want it to champion the Esprit as the worthy car it is.

George

PS I'm going back to the drawing board with the avatar, I got caught up in the artistry rather than efficacy so thanks for calling it! I'll come up with something more soothing :) 

Edit: I can't like that screen grab of myself, hearing yourself back on tape and all that, you know the story!

• Like 1

Dude. There is some terrible rubbish on YouFaceTube, but is really good.  I mean, like tellie production quality stuff.  Am really impressed. And I'm mostly very not impressed with the Internet for this sort of thing, usually.  

Good job.

• Like 2

Sudders and Dany

@Suddabym Thanks mate, I'm trying to keep it punchy cause lets face it none of us have much attention span these days. I just want it to be real, not trying to be anything it's not. No click bait, no sensationalism. 

Bibs I'm sweating about Ep.2, the dreaded second album :D I wanted to be in the unit shooting today, Sunday is the only day it's quiet for recording, but I woke up ill yesterday so I've been having a rough time. I'm aiming for weekly, hopefully Sunday eve's if plans work. 

• Like 2

George, just need to take a MTFU pill, mate. Then you'll be fine. Best of luck with it. You're on a winner there.

• Like 2

Sudders and Dany

12 hours ago, GTK said:

Tony Hart! I absolutely loved that guy, I wonder did he actually make the Morph stop motion? 

That was good. Looking forward to Episode 2 (and also subscribed).

FWIW, Morph was one of the first productions from Aardman Animations, who also produce Wallace and Gromit and many other award winning animations.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Suddabym said:

take a MTFU pill, mate. 

Bahaha. Does that pill come in some sort of unpleasant projectile form? You have to punch it into your own mouth perhaps?

@Bravo73 Cheers mate, and that makes sense, the Aardman style is distinctive.