Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dave and Megan's Lotus BBQ - 1st JULY - all welcome - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dave and Megan's Lotus BBQ - 1st JULY - all welcome

Dave Freeman

On 22/06/2017 at 10:59, ian29gte said:

I went camping in Portugal years ago. Had a big frame tent, trailer, and all the kit. When it was time to go home, it took us 2 1/2 hours to pack it all up, and we faced a two-day drive in 40 degree heat with no air-con in the car. As we were packing, I glanced up and saw an aeroplane that had just taken off from Faro, heading north. They'd be home in 2 hours, the bastards. When I got home I gave every last camping item away, and never done it since.

IMG_2539.PNG

IMG_2540.PNG

How much for the night?    £1.....?

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Hi everyone, 

just looking at the list of who is coming and its A bit short on names, what no one wants a run in the countryside on great roads and enjoy a BBQ hopefully in the sun.

where is the likes of Trevor, wooky Paul fowler, spager and the balance of the Herts and Essex group. Anyone from the Norfolk tribe, Andy Clements will be attending.

i need the full list of those who are going to be here to arrange food etc, please let me know by Thursday at the latest.

dave

• Gold FFM

Will there be strippers?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

This is dangerously close to my daughter's wedding, so Tracy will not be able to attend.  I'll be driving, so can't drink.  So unfortunately it'll be a drop-in!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Fear not, I've thrown those shorts away.

Dave, very much appreciate the effort you're going to and sorry I've not replied as yet. I didn't want to commit unless I was certain but currently intending to be with you for the afternoon as out in the evening. Be nice to see Megan and the ranch.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

You've missed Andy Clements - see previous page

more than welcome Mr Eds, The more the merrier.

1. Wayne and Michelle
  2. Pete and Sue
  3. ChrisJ
  4. dave eds plus someone else. possibly a pretty women.
  5. philflash
  6. trevor
  7. sparky
  8. james
  9. sizona
  10. andy Clements
  11. Martyn
  12. Mark H
Edited by Dave Freeman