Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hampshire Christmas gathering - Page 2 - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hampshire Christmas gathering

pbharcourt

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 hours ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

As an added incentive, because we booked so early, we have a complimentary Fizz Reception. Yehaa!

This is what I was holding out for 🤣

I'm in! 

23 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

Do you mean the private room with the luverly ladies Pete? 

The ones that got prettier as the beer flowed! :cheers:

Yep. The ones the came upstairs, saw us lot and left...🤣

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• Gold FFM

Ok. We have:

1. Me
  2. Paul
  3. Peteyg
  4. Neil
  5. Simon
  6. Dean
  7. Dave

Any other takers?

I will confirm and pay the deposit shortly. I am sure that we can find an eighth to fill the provisional booking and extend it if anyone else wants to come. I will PM the link for the menus sometime in October.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Dear All (I see that @davec72 has included his Bibsness, but I am not sure if this is true!)

It is time to choose your December dinner. Please use the following link:

https://bookings.designmynight.com/place-your-order?booking_id=5b851204fd98cb1c3f6bd7a7

If you could bring £10 for your deposit to our next meet, it would help my drinking fund. Thanks.

FYI @The Pits has not responded to email or the thread. My mate Peter who does not do Forums is coming too, if that is OK with everyone.

Cheers

Kevin

PS Somehow I could not send this as a PM, so  @Simon Gooding please note!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Just follow the link to order. It worked for me. I have no objections to your son coming. I will just need to increase the numbers with the pub, but we have plenty of time.

Yes, you can give me the deposit at our next meeting.

• Gold FFM

Thanks Kev.

@Bibs are you still up for this?  Crash at mine on completion.  There will be rum, but certainly none of the other two things :P

@The Pits are you alive?  I'm pretty sure you are as I saw your car at Hethel!

Someone also saw mine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vrNvSV5mc

• 2 weeks later...

Following last nights invitation, I have found the thread and I would like to add my name to the list.

@Kevin Wheeler Please PM me your details for deposit/full payment/whatever's required.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, 2018 seems to have completely passed me by with regards to meets - I can'r believe I haven't managed to get to any this year.

Are they any spots still available for this or have I missed the boat?

• Gold FFM

@Nelly I am checking with the pub but I think that we have until 3rd December to add people, so you should be OK.

@DaveC72 Will do. I only need the £10 deposit that I have paid so far. The balance is payable on the night. (The deposit can wait too, if you like!)