Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Snow - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Snow

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM

It’s been booting it down all day - and it’s still coming.

feeling somewhat festive - here’s the front drive - couldn’t get the fiat up to the house929DEABC-681F-4FDF-9C4D-80369EFA84A7.thumb.jpeg.07fe9d5cfb0f1db523d8c9371e28d446.jpeg

• Haha 1

Only here once

Where I am, there was a bit of snow mixed with the rain/sleet but not really any lasting beyond contact with the ground. My mate was 30-40 miles away and he and the kids were making snowmen and snow angels. I'm not upset at there not being snow on the roads around here.

• Like 1

I'm at work, watching the snow turn the streets white. Traffic has almost come to a halt, delays 3 times longer than usual. I'm sure the ride home with the Esprit will be just fine. ;)

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

7 hours ago, comem47 said:

Some fans are nuts and attend these games. I'd rather watch the entertainment in the comfort of home. Today in Buffalo

Indianapolis Colts' Frank Gore, left, runs the ball 

ORCHARD PARK, NY - DECEMBER 10:  Chris Milton #28 of

ORCHARD PARK, NY - DECEMBER 10:  Fans cheer during

I watched some of that game, incredible!  

Not like the pansy 'football' players here in the UK that's won't play in a bit of sleet.

• Gold FFM

We have had thick snow since last Friday, now frozen and of course with cutbacks the pavements have not been cleared, ok for us younger folk's but our village has a high percentage of elderly people. Myself excluded of course.

• Gold FFM

Every bloody big 4wheel drive BMW and Audi are being driven by lunatics round here - stuck and owners digging them out of ditches.

the lil old Fiat 500 on the other hand has been a scream and has simply skipped though the snow and ice.

this mornings view from the front door. Now safely back on the sofa contemplating fitting nice red engine mounts and readying an engine for the lift

A2F6604D-073A-4D46-A333-552FF91CE24C.thumb.jpeg.1e7297ad0c140302c33aab837094faec.jpeg

Only here once

Yep, big dump of snow in west midlands.. most we have had for a few years..  every one stuck on the slight slope into our estate , for some reason its always bad on this road and lasts.... bottom of the road has become a car park...  But I must say the RRS is just unreal.   Its the first time I have used one in the snow, It has got 295 boots on all round so I expected it to be crap.. How wrong was I.   Its a truly amazing bit of kit in these conditions , you can actually accelerate quite quick regardless.. Down side is,  it stops you having a play, no matter how hard I try to drift it around islands the electrics cut in and straighten you up..   Which is probably why Barry  said BMW and Audi in the ditches by him..     Saying that I am sure someone could bin it if they tried hard enough.. :sofa:   as stopping can still be a bit iffy.  

I must congratulate JLR for such a wonderful all rounder in the RRS

• Haha 1