Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Time to start explaining - Page 35 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Time to start explaining

• Gold FFM

It felt like it I can tell you.

and no - I’ve still not found the verynear and Don was on a tractor run all day so ain’t been able to pinch his

Only here once

34 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

This just about sums up the most important things in one photo

9E7DA6B9-233A-4317-8B78-0BC2EE1CA140.thumb.jpeg.5d1b5cd0983fbce241108c711f86e264.jpeg

No wife?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

@Bibs please see my diet thread. I’m on cucumber sandwiches - but without the bread and butter. I’ve been spoiling myself and having extra cucumber though

Only here once

• Gold FFM

That actually made my eyes ache.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Only on a Saturday night @swindon_alan

had an earlyish finish yesterday - so whipped into Dons shop and pressed in the poly bushes - just the Arb ones left to do as they were not in the crate as I’d forgotten to load them up. The polys really do need some lube and pressure on the press - a rubber bush would rip to bits - but the polys just press in nicely.

30526C44-472E-4AE1-9515-ACC796FBE5DC.thumb.jpeg.a87e8ca3ea58905f19a9733cb3056ec4.jpeg

waiting on my top cups to be made - and I may be able to reassemble the bits and get her ready for setting up

Only here once

(While you are at it, could you please measure the diameter of the anti roll bar? I am still a bit confused about that as there seem to be contradictory claims between the sources — the V8 parts manual says the shared part number between V8 and the S4/S4s is a certain diameter (can't remember as I write), whereas I had a smaller diameter bar on mine, and Steve from SJSports car says my car was OK, and so on. So, a bit of statistics would be interesting about the measurements on the cars we have! Thanks in advance! :))

Also, where did you source your bushes if you don't mind me asking? Are they from the Lotac set? (I don't think so according to an earlier photo but I am not sure)

• Gold FFM

Will measure it up -it’s not in my possession presently though. 

Yes they are lotac polys. I must say they are very impressive. This is the third car I’ve had the pleasure of rebushing - these bushes are certainly the best I’ve used

• Thanks 1

Only here once

8 hours ago, TAR said:

Am I the only person who found this mildly disturbing? :) 

Not really disturbing, knowing Barry. 🙂

Along the same lines as the comments about the high heels on Saturday night and him having early finishes.

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I must say they are very impressive.

impressive, and ... expensive :D

If you don't have the LOTAC set on the S4 it would be interesting to know if you feel any difference. I am still running the original (?) black ones on mine as they seem mostly OK, but one day I will probably change them.

• Gold FFM

The s4 is running non lotac polys in some places and rubber in others. It’s fantastic to be fair.

• Thanks 1

Only here once