Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So I am the proud owner of a Lotus again - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

So I am the proud owner of a Lotus again

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Lovely. I have never seen many pictures of his car. Well, now your car. :thumbsup: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hell yeah!!!! Good choice!!!! Super jealous.. 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

So do we need to change @C8RKH to Ex-C8RKH?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

16 hours ago, mayesprit said:

Oohh I do like that! Very nice indeed,

Mucho jealous 😊

(it’s that dodgy previous owner who would worry me 😜)

So not the dodgy current (new) owner?:lol:

@Kimbers. You keep getting them, but then parting with them, so do we need to open a book on how long before you pass it on ready for the next?

• Like 1

Hi Kimbers,

Congratulations on your new purchase! You must try and keep hold of this one and the biggest mistake I made about cars was selling my Evora. I still miss it every day. If you ever sell it, it will be your biggest mistake. I would love a 400 but my work as died of last year and with my daughter going to Uni, it's taking it's toll with trying to support her as well.

We want to see lots of photos and especially of the interior (which I haven't seen myself due to lack of not being on this forum lately).

Kimbers.. ....congrats.......

You'l love it.........:thumbsup:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Evora 

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Many congratulations, stunning car inside and out. Sold before it even got to Silverstone! Hope you let the old man have a go!

Enjoy! :thumbup:

New Family Wagon as well: 

Image result for kia Niro PHEV

On 07/04/2018 at 10:11, andydclements said:

@Kimbers. You keep getting them, but then parting with them, so do we need to open a book on how long before you pass it on ready for the next?

I do and I understand your and @superdavelotus comments but I am in the car game and Buying and selling a car, even one I love is no biggie for me, if I make money. I do believe this one is a keeper, at least for the next few years, but eventually I would like a 400 or something similar. My dad is excited for me to get it but I do have one issue! I need to pick it up in Silverstone next weekend and I can't get there. There are no trains that go that way and the nearest station is Newport Pagnell and Silverstone can't pick me up that day. Anyone going to be around?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Man, it got quiet in here all of a sudden

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

Lmao, now you know why I had to get the Lotus! But having just come out of one Kia PHEV where I averaged 92.7MPG over 6000 miles and paid £79 a month company car tax, its a little hard to justify going back to a "normal" company car like my colleagues who have 320d's and pay £297 a moth company car tax and get 47mpg. So by taking the PHEV I have literally paid for the Lotus on a monthly basis!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer