Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hi! Lurked for a while, now an owner. :) - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hi! Lurked for a while, now an owner. :)

• Gold FFM

Welcome, glad you're enjoying Lotus ownership. The noise and the reaction from the general public never get old!

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Haven’t had a chance to take any photos yet. Too busy driving but here’s one from the dealers website. 

044B3D81-EC96-4CA3-B358-F2F9DD1C7BB5.jpeg

• Like 2

Mandy’s old car.

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Yes heard it was a female previous. Very tidy and well kept. If she’s here - Hi Mandy. :)

• Love 1

• Gold FFM

lovely colour combo

41 minutes ago, Nathan Pitman said:

Yes heard it was a female previous. Very tidy and well kept. If she’s here - Hi Mandy. :)

Hi and welcome. Good colour and gearbox choice (not that I'm biased).

Mandi drives an M4 now, but still turns up with her hubby every now and again. I pass her in Farnborough regularly just to remind her what she is missing.

Has there been an owner between Mandy and you, she's already been through an Elise and onto the M4 since she sold the Evora.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

I don’t think so @Colin P, it’s been for sale since Mandy sold or p/ex it for the Elise.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

She does like changing her cars!! :respect: @Mandi177

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

hi and welcome Nathan to Lotus and in particular Evora ownership I'm sure you and your 3 children will love it

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Great choice, glad you're enjoying it. Congrats and welcome to TLF.

:thumbup:

6 hours ago, Colin P said:

Has there been an owner between Mandy and you, she's already been through an Elise and onto the M4 since she sold the Evora.

Only the one registered owner but I think Bell and Colvill have had it for just about 6 months. Knowing how infrequently 400’s with enough mileage to make it affordable (and IPS) surface I decided I just had to go for it. The metallic green looks great with the yellow detailing on the back.

I had originally wanted a car with the black pack but I’m not sure if it would work so well on the green anyway (and you can’t have everything). Yellow stitching on the seats would make the interior a bit more interesting too but maybe that’s a project for future years. :)

• Gold FFM

I remember the car well. Some very nice yellow accents on it which I believed were there from new.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

HI Nathan, gorgeous looking car you have there.

I'm interested in hearing that you manage to make use of the back seats, presumably with the 11 and 12 year old in them rather than the 14?

I was actually hoping to purchase one - but when I took my daughter (who was 14 at the time to Bell & Colvill) she had to have her head at an angle to the side- so the missus said 'No'. However, as there's absolutely nothing else what takes my fancy I'd be interested if there was anything you did to yours to get a bit more space - or if there's any particular way of getting into it?

@KAS-118 yea my two younger children fit just fine in the back but my 14yr old has to sit in the front. My kids live with me full time and my girlfriend has two children also - that means if we go out all together it usually requires two cars anyway. I pondered on buying this car for more than a year and kept telling myself it wasn't practical but then in reality as my children are growing older they more often want to be doing their own thing anyway and so the practicality argument kind of vanishes. At the end of the day I think if you can afford one and *you* can get in one then you should do it... just make sure you insure your wife on it too. ;)

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Nathan. :welcome:

Car looks great. I have never heard a bad word about B&C on here ever.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Thanks @ramjet and others. Car is not looking so fresh now. Covered in yellow pollen. Fits with the colour scheme though. :D

What a gorgeous colour....and Car! I must admit I am already lusting after a 400, but may need a couple more years to save up first!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...