Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 3 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

Booked into Norwich Holiday Inn, cancellable for £171 Friday and Saturday night.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Aaah, Dunston Hall, fond lost memories.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Interested to see room rates then @Bibs 👍Dummy booking was about £380 for the two nights.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

I'll be contacting all the clubs shortly, we'll have club areas mate :thumbsup:

I'll also speak to a local hotel and see if we can get a nice deal Fri/Sat and a meal for TLF and anyone else who wishes to join us :D

Loved it at Dunston Hall last time - but my budget is closer to 'basic B&B' these days (unless Angie gets the Friday off, and she likes Dunston!). Good effort, Andy.

Gutted, I already booked my trip to the Ryder cup on that day!

Hope you guys will show lots and lots of pictures.

Edited by PAR

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

I'll speak to Dunston Hall or Park Farm mate, they're both lovely hotels.

@Bibs Dunston is great with the indoor pool. Gives the ability to relax after a long drive.

Keep us posted. I’ll wait to book.

• Gold FFM

Will be there. Never been to a bad event that Bibs has had any involvement in. Looking forward to it already.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I really want to go but not sure if I can, my son has his Duke of Edinburgh that weekend and I've not been told where/when he needs to be taken/collected.....bugger!  ☹️  I'll have to see what I can do.

Update : As my son will be away Friday and Saturday nights I've been told we can't leave our daughter on her own, fair enough as she's only 14!  :evil:  Maybe I'll get a weekend pass from the wife and go alone????

Edited by mrbiccies

• Gold FFM

Definitely not missing this.

Holiday form submitted at work for Thursday through to Tuesday inclusive - might as well make a long long weekend road trip out of it, :driving:.

Just got to figure out accommodation now and it's all sorted!

ETA : Friday and Saturday night in an 'Excellent' rated B&B in Great Yarmouth now booked for £60 all in - the canny Scot strikes again!

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

@Chillidoggy what hotel you in mate I am hoping Shan and Sarah can do a quick A service whilst we are in the bar 👍

I’m not sitting in the bar if there’s girl-on-girl servicing going on upstairs. They do have room service, you know, so we’ll be fine for beers.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I’m not sitting in the bar if there’s girl-on-girl servicing going on upstairs. They do have room service, you know.

Sort of helpful but a clue where you are staying would probably help a little more. Understood that Shan might be worried that Sarah might be doing cambelt changes between starter and main 

• Gold FFM
6 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Just checked, the hotel only accepts those who have Bremont watches and air-con.

I actually have no response to that 😂

• Gold FFM

Getting blood out of a stone springs to mind, Rick is up for it, he has aircon and a Bremont. We will sleep in a close by bus stop and set out Casio watches so we wake up on time