Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 15 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

2 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

A very keenly priced, early 'S' has just been listed by Bell & Colvill:

http://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/evora-s-22/

That looks like the diffuser of an NA car, not an S, and there's no S badge on the back.  I wonder if this really is an 'S'?

• Gold FFM
12 minutes ago, The Lotus Position said:

That looks like the diffuser of an NA car, not an S, and there's no S badge on the back.  I wonder if this really is an 'S'?

Was just about to chip in with that very same observation, along with the fact that you'd expect it to have the diamond cut wheels too if it were an S of that vintage.

Still a great buy for someone :)

Yep that my old girl. Cracking car and the reason why I bought for the first time ever, the same brand of car again. I added the 2ubular exhaust system and it was a total garage queen in my ownership although I got her out for a good blast regularly. I look after my cars so can vouch it is spotless (had front end repainted as part of my purchase) plus it also has the latest alpine unit after the old one died as I was about to buy it. 

Will be ideal for someone's first Evora/Lotus 

Any questions I am am happy to answer (although I have no idea why Jamie has advertised it as a S! Will be just be a genuine error as Jamie and B&C are a pleasure to deal with - they just cost you more money every time you go see them ?)

Oh I also had it armour fended so it will keep looking as lovely as it does now 

Would anyone know anything about the evora  s that's for sale in the Watford area. The orange one on the for sale site.

I've had my esprit for 15 years and my brother in law is looking to join the lotus club by getting an evora s.

Is the owner of the car a member of the forum?

Thanks for the responses about the GP Edition car at MMC.  I was on holiday last week and it looks like its gone now.

You snooze you lose!   The search continues...

11 hours ago, RudeDog said:

Thanks for the responses about the GP Edition car at MMC.  I was on holiday last week and it looks like its gone now.

You snooze you lose!   The search continues...

I'm not sure about that exact car, but speaking with Ian at MMC today it seems that they've been having some problems with their website and cars have been showing sold incorrectly. It might be worth a phone call if you haven't already spoken to them.

Nothing wrong with an "S" diffuser on an N/A: gives the back end purpose!

Hope I'm not hijacking, but thinking of selling after almost 4 glorious years. I have no idea what to move to though -maybe an Exige S (Evora 400s remain too rich for my blood)..?

I'm also worried about selling privately: has anyone any experience in selling a reasonably high value car privately? 

• Gold FFM

It was fine selling privately. 

I had lots of interest, but took a bit of time (couple of weeks) so don't get disheartened that the scores of people looking for evoras don't come knocking. 

I moved to an Exige S and absolutely love it  (i didn't love the evora)

1 hour ago, Evo400 said:

White S SR advertised for £45k for over 1 month is now reduced to £42k.  Owner taking offers as it looks like he will be trading it in shortly. 

The owner/seller is also a regular poster on here. He is trading up to a 410. 

If you've got any questions for him, why not ask him directly?

Hello,

Long term lurker on here, think I have finally decided the Evora is the next car for me, unfortunately I know the exact spec I want and was wondering if there's any numbers available in terms of each build to let me know if I'll ever get what I want, which is below

Sports Racer Ardent Red Evora S with IPS gearbox

Thanks,

Neil

• Like 1

The person to ask is Andy Graham. AGraham@lotuscars.com

He is the gent at Lotus who deals with the Certificates of Provenance. There might be a small fee for him providing the information. 

2 hours ago, NeilMick said:

Hello,

was wondering if there's any numbers available in terms of each build to let me know if I'll ever get what I want, which is below

As Stuart states - you might need to be flexible around colours (inside & out) to get the spec you want - according to my thread HERE there are only 19 Sports Racer S with the IPS box. Give or take a couple - that's a small number to be fishing for....

Took months for a car to come up in the spec I wanted.

On 07/08/2016 at 15:07, NeilMick said:

Hello,

Long term lurker on here, think I have finally decided the Evora is the next car for me, unfortunately I know the exact spec I want and was wondering if there's any numbers available in terms of each build to let me know if I'll ever get what I want, which is below

Thanks,

Neil

@NeilMick your chariot awaits;

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/lotus-evora-s-v6-sports-racer-4-ips-2-2/5932571?v=c

If you don't mind LHD!

Edited by ricvx
just spotted it's LHD!