Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2018 Festival picture thread. - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2018 Festival picture thread.

TLF have secured a number of rooms here, first come first served.

Friday - £105

Saturday - £140

£50 non-refundable non-tranferrable deposit on booking.

Please call on 0845 074 0060 and quote event 'TLF' to book your room.

While the number of rooms is limited I'm still in discussions with them about having a large event on the Friday evening for all to attend, we're looking at a private marquee and BBQ, watch this space for more details. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D1558FBD-E619-41B4-822A-A7DABEDD76E7.jpeg

542E9D58-22A0-4C7A-A85B-34521683A95D.jpeg

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Wendy Got bored with Cars, she calls this a quick sketch

gratuitous my car shot

damn good sketch!!

• Gold FFM

was easy to miss the design office section, polystyrene models being cut was therapeutic to watch..

DSC_0498 2.JPG

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
8 minutes ago, Stuart Monument said:

Missed the design section ... gutted. Fantastic day tho 

ha ha, not signposted almost back entrance ,

we had to sign a disclamer on entrance saying we wouldnt show pictures online of the new esprit, which was looking incredible, and the new 2 seater elysium clay models were outstanding................... 

'..........................

just kidding.....  there were no future drawings on show. sadly.  a few clay models of existing cars, where you could have a scrape, wheel development, the machines above.. a full size 2-11 clay, and a few infomation boards of cars over the years ..sketches, concepts etc etc  and few bits and bobs..    nice of them to open it.. but give me top secret stuff!!!

2 hours ago, Jack Stone said:

The man and his creation...

Great to meet Oliver Winterbottom at Hethel and hear some of his stories first-hand!

DK6A7995a_zpsdtvhqz78.jpg

People tend to forget that it was created by 3 people. Ollie did the exterior, MJK did everything under the body and GG did the interior!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Magazine cover right there 

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

47 minutes ago, Bibs said:

FB_IMG_1538320422398.jpg

Right - now we can spot who wasn't sticking close to the other cars :D

Is that your photo Bibs? Would like to share on Facebook but want to give credit where its due.

Edited by soldave