Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 10 - Type 130 - Lotus Evija - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

Tex

Just realised July 16th is also the anniversary of the launch of Apollo 11! 

I'm guessing they will have a full size model or prototype of the car at the launch event.  It would be nice if they could keep it there on display all day even after the event so I can pop down after work and check it out in the flesh.  but no info so far about the launch event other than the date for the public so I'm not making any evening plans just yet.

Do we know where they will do the launch? Maybe in the royal Albert hall like when the esprit was launched?

• Like 1

Yup. and few shots of the car thrown in for good measure but as they are only slithers, it is pretty hard to get an idea of the final product. I wonder if  a brave person will go rogue and break the embargo, if not i guess tuesday 7pm  it is then. Did they get the tech to get a full glass canopy? it  looks like it.

Edited by NedaSay

4 hours ago, NedaSay said:

Yup. and few shots of the car thrown in for good measure but as they are only slithers, it is pretty hard to get an idea of the final product. I wonder if  a brave person will go rogue and break the embargo, if not i guess tuesday 7pm  it is then. Did they get the tech to get a full glass canopy? it  looks like it.

Where are you seeing the extra pictures? I can see the countdown but that’s it

I saw that add and was almost thinking of buying the cheapest yellow lotus on Auto Trader or getting my orange Lotus wrapped in yellow  😄

Hope you have a great day mate.  Get some sneaky pics for us 😉

On 13/07/2019 at 12:33, Bibs said:

No press has been sent out yet so no embargo to break. I might have some cool news I can share on Monday about the launch, watch this space!

So??? He says eagerly waiting and talking about himself in the third person so as to try to distance himself from the 12 year old kid in him who is jumping up and down in expectation...

Seriously this is worse than being sent to bed by my parents at xmas so as not to spoil xmas morning for everyone when I was six years old,  that was a long time ago... I'm really impressed by the fact that nobody here as leaked any info ... Did Lotus menace people from sending the Triades best "sicarios" after them or something?

• Gold FFM

I was lucky enough to see this moving Aston Martin Valkyrie on Saturday. A stunningly good looking and impractical new 6.5 litre V12 gullwinged Hypercar with an acceleration 0-60 of 2.5 seconds. 150 road going models that will cost between £2-3 Million.

502F0A6D-1DDD-4EA9-A570-5C08467FBE45_zps

Just hopeing Lotus has something just as spectacular to unveiled tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

4 hours ago, NedaSay said:

So???

I'd rather be 100% before posting and will know that tomorrow. Don't want to disappoint if plans don't work out. Watch this space still :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Falls asleep at keyboard.......... 😴

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

OMG.  If you have a yellow Lotus you get to be part of the launch?!  Damn, damn, damn my good taste.

That is so colourist!

D’you think they’ll ever launch a car in ‘70’s Gold?

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM

It has been the 16th here for 16 hours so far.

Is Lotus telling whoppers? :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

7pm iirc

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, CocoPops said:

7pm iirc

Yeah, I know.

The first world problem of living in Australia. 

I can't wait. A great birthday present from Lotus! I'm trembling with excitement!

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8