Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 11 - Type 130 - Lotus Evija - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

Tex

2 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Take your phone! 

Tried something like that last week.........but at 20mph on a bumpy road, instead of texting wifey to put the oven on, as I was half an hour away, I texted a customer contact instead.  

They both saw the funny side, but I think a trip to spec savers is now required 🤓

Probably safer all round to catch up on the news once I've returned!!

• Haha 1

On a side note - you'll also start to see media coverage from Porsche cropping up - take todays Pistonheads featured article for instance...

To cite another example, back in 2008, the edition of EVO that covered the launch of the Evora was a two or three page spread....carry on paging through that magazine and you'll come across a 4 page article comparing an early 911 to the latest one, summing up that its 'still the best sports car'.

Damn these anti-lotus paid for articles and all who publish them!

Very excited about this evening BTW!

56 minutes ago, Simon Bateman said:

That will go down well with the Extinction Rebellion protesters 😬

Just tell the protesters that the convoy is to promote a new EV car by Lotus.   They'll automatically think is a new eco friendly initiative by Lotus and hopefully move out of the way!   No need to correct them and tell them its hopefully a balls out extreme hypercar capable of light speed travel! 😄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Simon Bateman said:

Tried something like that last week.........but at 20mph on a bumpy road, instead of texting wifey to put the oven on, as I was half an hour away, I texted a customer contact instead.  

They both saw the funny side, but I think a trip to spec savers is now required 🤓

Probably safer all round to catch up on the news once I've returned!!

Don't text and ride or drive. Only fookwits do that!

I'll be watching at seven. Glued to the screen.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

can we follow the procession online? I wish I had known that earlier I would have jumped on the old rattler up to London. 

So who owns the yellow cars going on this? 

So if we all agree to trade in our current cars do you think we can afford a single Evija together? Dibs on Sundays.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Don't text and ride or drive. Only fookwits do that!

I'll be watching at seven. Glued to the screen.

You are of course correct........in my defence, I was in the middle of nowhere at the time, with good site lines front and back, but phone usage on the go only usually ends in tears!!

image.png.bfc1d874b96134cc603c3f6f6309372b.png

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Photos are getting out. Shame it didn’t make the 7pm official launch I recon.

Looks worth the wait.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

3 minutes ago, Stirling_Villeneuve said:

Very nice, Bibs... can you ask them to make the new Esprit pretty much like that with 90% of the looks for 90% of the price? 😎

I’d hope for more like 10% of the price! 🤣

• Like 1

Lovely shape and touches of design innovation for the future !

of course I won’t be one of 130 lucky owners but at least it raises the profile of the brand 

wonder if this will be first steps then eventually lotus name appears back in F1 or even Le Mans ? 

• Like 2