Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 23 - Type 130 - Lotus Evija - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

Tex

41 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Why would it be portable? I'm sure many race tracks will soon be installing chunky EV charging points soon, I'd imagine the 'Ring will be one of the first places as I'm sure they already have Tesla Superchargers there. 

Yup, just like they installed petrol pumps...  I guess it's the way forwards but....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Sorry, I wasn't aware we were just talking about one track in Germany. The vast majority of tracks in the UK certainly don't have pumps.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Not many hypercars are benchmarked around Goodwood, Thruxton or Oulton Park mate, way of the present automotive world is to pay them £150k to set a 'Ring time which is a)why they can charge so much and b)the reason they'll install super duper fast chargers. 

Anyway, we're off topic, back to the car. :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

The company car scheme has improved a lot since the Proton days!  I wonder if they'll pass it on to the dealer network after 6 months at a massive discount? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great article and nice to see Lotus keeping the public and enthusiasts upto date with what’s happening at the factory 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is there any more to be eeked from that power unit? Is more carbon even possible without replacing the clams themselves with carbon? Going firmly OT here. :)

1 hour ago, Nathan Pitman said:

Is there any more to be eeked from that power unit? Is more carbon even possible without replacing the clams themselves with carbon? Going firmly OT here. :)

You know if they built it you'd want it!

Hell. I'll sell the wife and kids to get me one of those lol....

• Like 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Am I right in thinking the pop-out side cameras that have replaced the wing mirrors are not yet legal in America?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

According to a recent interview I heard. Carr said its still not legal in the US. I have to imagine it will be eventually.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT) ◄ 2017 Lotus Evora 400 (SOLD) ◄ 2013 Lotus Evora S (SOLD) ◄ 2005 Lotus Elise (SOLD) ◄ 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (SOLD)

Hope the production cars keep the 'old' Lotus logo. Looks amazing in carbon fibre.

Shame the illumated Lotus letters at the back won't be allowed on production cars. You'd think if they were allowed to do the 'T' as a reversing light they could argue a case for allowing all of the letters? Or is there something in the rules about it being a single light source?

• Like 1

Nothing stopping the Lotus letters being illuminated when charging, unlocking the car etc. Just not when driving/in motion.

• Like 1

The small print.