Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ESPRIT CARPETS (50 sets and rising) - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ESPRIT CARPETS (50 sets and rising)

Fantastic news Steve and so pleased your buisness did so well,  it is so much better when you have a passion for the brand that you are able to make your product for  :thumbup:    It may only be a cottage industry but the smiles that your carpet sets put on peoples faces,  its just that little bit more personal during restorations. 

Very well done to you and your wife and i wish you many more years of doing the carpet sets, hopefully on the full classic lotus line in the near future :respect:

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

And what a bloody superb job you made of them 👍👍.

Onwards and upwards chap - all the recommendations have been well deserved 

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I thought we said 50% of prophet, which means you owe me a grand. 

I accept cash or cheques 😃 

• Haha 2

Order number 51 will soon be my own set after review of the bits Steve has kindly sent in the post, and with leather samples in hand for the remainder of trim I'll be pleased to report in with progress pics now that the garage is coming free of bloody home construction duties.

😀.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My set for my Federal '85 arrived and look very nicely done.  Now if I can stop messing about with the mechanical bits, maybe I'll see how they fit someday!  Thank you Steve

• Like 1

Can I just share that Evora 4xx front mats were also done by Steve for me, and I have to say, they are bloody brilliant and I love them. A pleasure to do business with. Apologies for the thread drift. I'm just super pleased with the job done and how it lifts the otherwise "grey" cabin of my 410.

IMG_20200216_113212332 (1).jpg

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

had contact with steve for carpets for my s1.

Does not react to my mails anymore??

my latest mail is from march 2021  lets hope all is ok with him...