Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 23 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

It doesn’t change the race stewards’ decision, but I believe those licence points are incorrect. You’ve quoted Verstappen’s lifetime points against Hamilton’s current points.

https://f1statblog.co.uk/f1-penalty-points/

Hamilton also has two points to be added to this year’s total after his penalty at Silverstone.

Margate Exotics.

Lifetime points in F1 though so not sure who has missed what here.

Edited by Bravo73

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

You’ve mixed lifetime points with current points.

Lifetime points - Verstappen has 23, Hamster has 15, with another two yet to be added, takes him to 17 points, not 8.

Current points - Verstappen has none, Hamster has 8, with the latest two still to be added, takes him to 10 points.

So, saying Verstappen has three times the penalty points is wrong.

Margate Exotics.

This is all well and good, but you’ve once again missed the point, or glossed over it, that the race stewards gave Hamster the penalty, and not Verstappen. All the keyboard warriors armchair pundits and indeed, F1 team owners, cannot change that. Any post-incident debate about it (to me at least), is therefore pointless. It’s done. That’s it. Deal with it. Move on.

To me, what’s more important is I see that Masi is not best pleased by the lobbying carried out by both Merc and Red Bull, and this may in future be deemed against FIA regs. That at least would allow the race stewards to consider their verdicts in relative peace from the likes of Horner bleating in their lugholes.

Margate Exotics.

Well Horner has now lost all respect from me. Still blabbing on about the incident at Silverstone and thinking of appealing Hamilton’s penalty with a view to getting it increased, presumably by some sort of points deduction.

His desperation to win the F1 title seems to be “win at any cost” Sport is the loser in this

When has any team in the past cried wolf about how much repairing a cars damage is going to cost.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/57949190

• Like 2

Oh, it is going to be such fun seeing every other team complain and appeal every time Max takes out one of their cars/drivers. Be careful what you wish for lol...

Have cancelled my subscription for red bull supplies, which means  100 German Jaegermeisters are now on the EU equivalent of the dole too. Poor sods, all because of a bloody whinging whatever...  After complaining about unsporting behaviour this really does take the caffeine infused piss.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Never been a fan of Max and just as he is starting to win me over. The idiots at Red Bull and especially the tosser Horner as put the most discussing taste in my mouth It’s a sad day for the sport that I sincerely love. Flavio Briatore was probably the most disliked team boss in the history of F1 as been surpassed by Horner by a country mile. 

4F45D5EF-B425-4279-8209-2789BC5AC4A8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1