Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 49 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

38 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Who the hell is Dieter Rencken? Give it a rest now, you’re coming across as embarrassed that your guy won.

I am certainly not embarressed, only surprised about the morbid doggedness among approx. 5 same posters that have a day's job to post here day after day and post after post.

It is my only intention to show the other side of the story, which certainly is there and to show my affection to my Dutch fellow Max Verstappen.......

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
59 minutes ago, 910Esprit said:

This is going to be a load of rubbish. Apparently, according to their statement, we've all misunderstood. So that's alright then. They can all come and 'Masisplain' it to us and we'll all accept that they can do what they like 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

He is. Because he knows it was fixed! :)

Hi, it think you are one of the approx. five persons mentioned in my last post............

•  

• Your words:..........The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!".........  :rolleyes:

Edited by rudolphwolven
  • Haha 1

Delighted for Lewis, in this instance thoroughly deserved as a sportsman who has achieved truly special feats .....unlike others who seem to get a gong for doing what they trained to do but hardly worthy of further recognition.

No idea why Daley Thompson was not knighted. 

They can take a 'Sir' away (Fred Goodwin) but that won't happen to Sir Lewis.

Justin

See Suzi Wolff has been on social media today - according to what I have just seen on the BBC tv. - think she may be more on one side than the other.

And also 

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 'tarnishing image' of F1, says sport's governing body

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59675264

2 hours ago, jimichanga said:

The bitterness on show here brings shame to this once very respectful forum.

Not bitterness but outrage at the unfairness.

Shame on the people who don't know the difference between right and wrong, did their parents not bring them up to know the difference!

Shame on the people who do know the difference and choose not to speak. Admittedly, five or so people on this forum are enough to vociferate for the silent majority. 😉

• Love 1

• Gold FFM

If the FIA had said, we've ballsed up, I would be less worried about this 'review'. What worries me is that there FIA statement is super vague and seems to imply fans have misunderstood.

Now that Mercedes have dropped their appeal they have no position to hold the FIA to account, so it's likely this will be a quiet settlement behind the scenes and the FIA largely burying the mess they've made. They have a lot of history on doing this.

I'm not sure I have any faith left to give to this 'sport'

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mg4lotus said:

Not bitterness but outrage at the unfairness.

Shame on the people who don't know the difference between right and wrong, did their parents not bring them up to know the difference!

Shame on the people who do know the difference and choose not to speak. Admittedly, five or so people on this forum are enough to vociferate for the silent majority. 😉

Why do you think people less eloquent than some on here would want to express their opinion, to then find themselves verbally attacked for not having the same opinion as some and the attempt to bully them into Submission

• Love 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Whoosh, and now the bullying card is played. Seems having a strong opinion and venting it is bullying. Wow. 

• Confused 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Will the deal involve Masi going? When Charlie Whiting ruled, he had Herbie Blash with him. Both mates with Bernie. No-one argued with them for very obvious reasons.

Masi needs help. Either he is replaced with two coming in or Masi moves to No 2 with a heavyweight as Race Director. Kimi ideally but someone of very high authority.

Justin