Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Finally, one is coming (crossing my fingers) - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Finally, one is coming (crossing my fingers)

Jason is Chasing

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

I think that Jason will always be ‘Chasing (the Apex)’:

https://www.youtube.com/c/ChasingTheApex

I don't know man, I might end up too busy enjoying my car to go run around with other peoples!  (You just aren't going to let me lay low, are you?  I appreciate it brother)

6 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Perhaps we need a Username amnesty? You could soon be “Jason is driving”. Mine’s also years out of date and refers to having a Lotus both in my left garage and my right one. That stopped being the case 5 1/2 years ago!

Well, there is always an Apex to chase, that moment of the perfect setup, that perfect line, that perfect drive out of the corner, there's so many experiences to discover and experience.  But this girl (Provided it works out) First track day?  She's there.

• Gold FFM

Hope you get it Jason. I know it's been tough waiting!

Finding one is difficult wherever you are and generally takes months. I think most of us know the feeling, but you've got an even smaller pool to deal in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TdM said:

Hope you get it Jason. I know it's been tough waiting!

Finding one is difficult wherever you are and generally takes months. I think most of us know the feeling, but you've got an even smaller pool to deal in.

Well at least I'm not alone!  I hope so too brother I'm looking forward to joining the cult!

Sounds like you had the Opportunity to really immerse in Lotus, and a brilliant story.  

After having tested one, I believe its without equal as a drivers car.  I do wonder how quirky ownership is, and I hope I don't have too many experiences similar to Alfa Romeo (I'm also grateful that this isn't something I talk about publicly).

What's your ownership experience been like?

5 hours ago, Mark123 said:

(pull parking brake twice, as I remember)

It's a simple sensor, I'd guess you just hadn't pulled it up enough the first time - pulling it up twice isn't a thing. 👍

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

5 hours ago, jep said:

Could be the strap-line for a Lotus ad campaign 

Justin 

A compilation of 'why Lotus' wouldn't hurt their marketing from guys like Mark.  It would be better than some of the stuff I've seen from Manufacturers.   Real people matter

• 2 weeks later...

Toughest negotiation I've had yet, looks like we can't bridge the gap due to my 4c trade in value (Just business), so I'll be looking to sell her on my own, and go from there, 

I don't think they're wrong, I think that the gap could be bridged there, but they fear the 4c sitting too long (reasonable).  

Definitely becoming a bit of a Journey, indeed.  Just wanted to provide an update,