Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Type 131 - The Rumour Mill - Page 8 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Type 131 - The Rumour Mill

Bibs

• Gold FFM

6th of July!

Bugger...................

The one thing I did notice from the profile just then was the car seems much more cab forward of centre than other Lotus cars. I could be wrong though.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Ok. Here's a suggestion. If the cab is more forward as the profile seems to suggest, maybe more room is required for the engine and transmission. I think I read somewhere that this engine was still E-W though?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

This is called 'Building Anticipation'.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, Woodman said:

Management consultants have been busy, endless acronyms. consultancy nonsense.

At least Dany and his hair showed some cars even if they never got released 

4 minutes ago, ramjet said:

This is called 'Building Anticipation'.

There is a difference between foreplay and being a prick tease 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

If I want to drive a playstation ..... I have bought a 240 Elise because I thought it might be the last pure car - Good call!

Dont mind the front of the Evija but really dont like the rear. Ho hum another couple of months wait.

• Gold FFM
10 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

There is a difference between foreplay and being a prick tease

You're in the right country at least and will have a much better chance of seeing it months before I ever will in the flesh.

Think 'Glass half full'.

Just now, ramjet said:

You're in the right country at least and will have a much better chance of seeing it months before I ever will in the flesh.

Think 'Glass half full'.

or county even lol

33 minutes ago, Mart_ said:

See usual good journo work..

► New 20221 Lotus to be called Emira
► Exclusive details of V6 and inline engines 
► Priced close to the £45k Porsche Cayman

looks like a long wait till 20221 !

It was obviously mainly for investors. Dang.

So all we learned:

• Seems the 131 is only one car model (no idea what other 2 in that teaser pic are)
  • Its called Emira
  • It will not be using a Toyota engine
  • Looks kind of like a smaller Evija from those sneak peaks

I did not expect them to fully reveal the car, but I did expect quite a bit more. How about some specs or something to keep us interested until July.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT) ◄ 2017 Lotus Evora 400 (SOLD) ◄ 2013 Lotus Evora S (SOLD) ◄ 2005 Lotus Elise (SOLD) ◄ 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (SOLD)

► New 20221 Lotus to be called Emira
► Exclusive details of V6 and inline engines 
► Priced close to the £45k Porsche Cayman

looks like a long wait till 20221 !

very long wait if we have to wait 18200 years! LOL

• Haha 1