Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 13 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

All British Citizens Entitled to claim £100 pound a day to stay at home to avoid spread of COVID-19 novel Coronavirus   starting from March 17, 2020. The Government grant pay is accessible to all no matter employment status. Read full article here on how to claim:

https://external-preview.redd.it/vxPXEGgL4v8mCGw06IFGsmJNtqWQg-z60xQQ79dHKPY.jpg?auto=webp&s=db7685262e9b352a4888e547f52a244e2ea2cb9f

Usual social media bullshit?

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Please be careful. In Italy the situation is difficult, hospitals work very very very well, but the infections are increasing more and more. and now in some hospitals there are few ICU beds.You have to stay at home there are no other ways to avoid the infection. We went from two three sick people and the next day they were already 30 in one country. We immediately isolated the country with police checkpoints but in one week the infection invaded Lombardia and then Veneto and all of northern Italy. We have more than a thousand deaths only in Lombardy, around 1800 throughout Italy. Please do not underestimate the virus the only way is to isolate yourself in the house and not see anyone. In the cities that we isolated first ,where people stayed at home, the infection seems to have decreased greatly. STAY HOME IS THE ONLY WAY TO NOT GET SICK AND TO STOP THE EPIDEMIC Stay home, be careful, it's much worse than what they tell you.

Buona fortuna

• Like 2

15 hours ago, C8RKH said:

The incubation period needs to be taken into account.

So it is longer than the 7 days we are being told

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

In Italy, they say about two weeks. Unfortunately, the first periods after the infection, the person has no symptoms but when the symptoms arise with breathing problems often it is already late, especially for old people and people with other pathologies. There are several young and healthy deaths. Stay home please

• Like 1

Thanks Roberto. Your advice seems correct to me. You are in the middle of this, so have a better knowledge than we do in the UK so far. It is great to hear that the lockdowns in your cities are having a positive effect. Meanwhile our Government is still telling us to send our children to school. The Germans have closed theirs today. It is difficult for many families, but they are finding a way, as I am sure Italian families have. Stay safe!

• Like 1

We are all trying to continue working here, we have done so in the past few weeks but now things are very difficult, only food stores and pharmacies remain open.
The big factories are open with reduced staff, even in Ferrari, everything else is closed, we cannot move from home.
Those who do not respect the rules are reported criminally.
It is very difficult, don't underestimate it please

• Like 1

smurfs dont get sick

I can't be agree more with the post from @KennyN 

But in french strategy we have a step 0 : teaching others a lesson ... then -> run -> hide -> surrender -> collaborate

You know in France we got a movement after terrorist attacks named " tous en terrasse" (go to restaurant terrace) but when a kid just drop a firecracker everyone run everywhere (true, videos are on Internet). I plan to put a flux capacitor on my Exige, very complicated for me to support this mess.

• Like 1

It's amazing how many emails I am getting from companies who have sold me stuff in the past (airlines, motor factors, hotels, watch companies - all manor of companies) where the chief exec or some other big wig is contacting to tell me that they are taking largervirous very seriously, they hope I am safe oh and by the way, you can still buy from us and use our services!

I don;t mind being sold to, but for fooks sake, just be honest and upfront and say "look, lagervirus is a nightmare nut remember we're you're best mate as you bought stuff from us so keep buying stuff from us, ok?"

Do I really give a flying fig that the CEO fo MArriott Hotels has personally "not" sent me an email telling me how they are following WHO advice on cleaning - of course you fooking are as you'd be stupid not to be!  Stop taking us for patsies please! 

Oh and don;t even get me fooking started on those chancers at BA - sending out an email to all their staff basically saying you're fooked and will probably lose your job at the same time as issuing a statement saying the government should not give state aid to their competitors as BA has £9bn in cash in the bank!  If you ever wanted to see the total "fook face" of bad management look no further than their CEO.  I am seriously thinking boycotting them for ever for that stunt!

Lol. Ooooh, a good rant does make me you feel much better....

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Oh and don;t even get me fooking started on those chancers at BA - sending out an email to all their staff basically saying you're fooked and will probably lose your job at the same time as issuing a statement saying the government should not give state aid to their competitors as BA has £9bn in cash in the bank!  If you ever wanted to see the total "fook face" of bad management look no further than their CEO.  I am seriously thinking boycotting them for ever for that stunt!

Yup, you're definitely my best mate now.  IAG/BA executive scum.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Oh and don;t even get me fooking started on those chancers at BA - sending out an email to all their staff basically saying you're fooked and will probably lose your job

Hasn’t he said he’s not taking his salary for the next 3 months and hoping others take 8 weeks unpaid leave.

how very big of him - especially when he takes home more a day than most employees do in a year

Only here once

in Denmark, just in the western part of Jylland (Jutland) 1700 medicine sudents and pensioned doctors and retired nurses stand up and are ready to take their turn. All being specially educated to tackle respirator patients. That's a exceptionally high number of professional people who are outside the normal system, ready to work seriously, in such a small country as Denmark is. No food fight here as well and all you need to buy is there. And they don't shop every day, only as rare as possible.

That is good news.

Kind regards,

Jacques

• Like 2

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

6 hours ago, Bibs said:

Manchester. 

Full NBC gear apart from the most important bit, the gloves! 

26007238-8115053-DIY_hazmat_Man_walks_th

That's considered fashion in Manchester, 

47 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Yup, you're definitely my best mate now.  IAG/BA executive scum.

My daughter is cabin crew for them. Some of the stunts they play on the staff would make you whince.

19 minutes ago, Jacques said:

in Denmark, just in the western part of Jylland (Jutland) 1700 medicine sudents and pensioned doctors and retired nurses stand up and are ready to take their turn. All being specially educated to tackle respirator patients. That's a exceptionally high number of professional people who are outside the normal system, ready to work seriously, in such a small country as Denmark is. No food fight here as well and all you need to buy is there. And they don't shop every day, only as rare as possible.

That is good news.

Kind regards,

Jacques

I'm moving to Denmark!

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Worked 32 years at BA (31 of them fantastic); got out 3 years ago when it went to crap.  Is she Mixed Fleet?  If so, I feel for her - especially in the coming months.  All Airlines are going to be raped and pillaged.  Hopefully IAG has enough cash reserves to keep things ticking over.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Maybe Darwin will do us a favour?

It's well overdue.

5 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

That was just a Sunday afternoon: no football on the TV or anything to get angry about. 

Probably the reason, no football for them to get all tribal

The small print.