Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 45 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Pfffft. Only posh people have a local butcher. Closest thing we have is McDonalds. I bet you even have a 'little man' that does stuff around the manor.

I have just Googled "Butchers Margate" and there are loads!! In fact you have more near you than me 😀

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

I have just Googled "Butchers Margate" and there are loads!! In fact you have more near you than me 😀

Yes, but that'll be the local, knife-carrying, eastern Europeans.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Dan E said:

I have just Googled "Butchers Margate" and there are loads!!

Yeah, but they're all Serbian ex-military in hiding.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Even scarier.  Dunno what the deal is in Kent; everything's just peachy around here.  Did you pay your council tax?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

hete in South East Wales we now have loo roll, butter and paracetamol available but rationed,  eggs and vegetable oil are elusive,  hand cleaner still not available.  The high street is like high noon, but parking is a doddle and it looks  like the wardens are self-isolating.

So good and bad

• Gold FFM

No sign of loo roll or hand sanitizer anywhere. Eggs also completely impossible to get in the shops. Literally just back from a shed a couple of miles away I wired last year. There is no shortage of eggs as there’s 64000 hens on that farm. These lovelies are double yokers.BCD898B1-A0DC-4205-92AE-280CC1148ED2.thumb.jpeg.94e78d56594d67a40689204b6c62b23e.jpeg

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Angry Orchard.  Just sayin'.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, tom kilner said:

Here's my recipe:

IMG_20200331_191520.thumb.jpg.76c69f74bb38611a39eadffab3b653c3.jpg

All these ingredients are still available,  apart from the gin but that's just favouring really.

I'm not averse to a nice cocktail, but in this case I'm gonna have to refuse your invite to pop round for a few drinks.

Margate Exotics.

25 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I'm not averse to a nice cocktail, but in this case I'm gonna have to refuse your invite to pop round for a few drinks.

I'm calling it tequila custard.

I think it's an acquired taste, but then it's replacing soap and water and that tastes worse😝

Visited my local Waitrose mid-morning. The shelves were fairly well stocked - toilet rolls, eggs, milk, bread, no problem. The only things I couldn’t get that I wanted were flour and baked beans. Not many biscuits left though 😒

They’re limiting the number of people allowed in store, but no queues and it was fairly quiet.