Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 92 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

Best not upset the Mods.

Call it what you like but let's not get all arsey about PC ness. If you want outrage then direct it at the scumbags who got off with the murder charge for PC Harper. 

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Sadly this is an utter failure of the uk justice system. The cps frankly should have known better. They would have had to prove beyond reasonable doubt they intended to murder that PC. There’s no question the outcome - but even these scum individuals probably never intended the outcome.

We have an issue with our justice system - these rats should have gone to prison for at least a 20 stretch. Remember many of the great train robbers served decades - yet no one died. The list of examples goes on and on.

Put simply there’s an appalling failure to protect public servants whom uphold law and provide front line services.

And if we cant call it the China virus - then we need a new name for the BBC.

• Like 2

Only here once

Covid-19 was detected in Barcelona wastewater from a sample taken in March 2019. Spanish Flu was first detected in a USA military base in Kansas. I can use Google. I suspect Trump is calling it by a different name to try and shift the focus of peoples blame away from himself.

• Gold FFM

I find the Internet is full of the truth. Almost as much as the BBC.

you can’t thank the Russians enough for their assistance in recent elections 

• Like 1

Only here once

Self styled "science teacher" - is he a science advisor for Trump? Should someone let him know that bleach is a good way to kill the virus? Maybe he can experiment with oral application or injection.

Exhaling CO2 - CO2 extinguishes fire, tell him to put his head in a fire and breath out, it'll put the flames out.

I'm starting to lose the will to care. Darwinism will see us safe in the long term.

treat all data sources with the suspicion they deserve

On 24/07/2020 at 16:32, Chillidoggy said:

I’ve just been into Tesco in Whitstable, only saw one girl minus mask, the rest were all wearing them.

As much not to scare the children as Covid I suppose...

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

They chanced it, so they cannot complain. What's the betting the majority have no insurance cover?

The travel companies and airlines haven't covered themselves in glory by bleating about it, either.

Margate Exotics.

I do think the 14 day quarantine imposed on travellers returning from Spain has been handled in a very shambolic manner. Surely it's not beyond the wit of someone to analyse the data , look for an upward trend and if there's a projection that the rate of infection is going to be larger than is acceptable to only then advise that quarantine will be imposed in X number of days.

Gonna be able to tell who has been to Spain by the facial suntan

People on the beach in Malaga

Top tip - holding a can gives you a pass from wearing a mask.

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

I can recommend the boiled alive bat served medium rare with a side order of fricasseed Labrador rice 👍  

• Haha 1

Only here once

or the sex.

The small print.