Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Final editions - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Final editions

MarkieT

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

The MSRP figures are frightening!
Tick the appropriate boxes and apparently a 430 can be £90 short of £109k. But it’s the end of an era .....

I thought that was the normal price of a brand new 430 cup?

It will be interesting to find out what they did to the engine in the sport 390 to make that power

It seems to me that it was better value for the money the 410 20th than the 420, the 20th had exactly the same price and some extras included like carbon seats, sound insulation and aircon 

In the US, we cannot see these pages. Lotus has made their web site region sensitive. All we can see is the Evora and Evija pages. It SUCKS!

Later,
Eldon

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I think the 390 looks a good buy. +£1625 for significantly more power and charge cooler technology. It’s not far off the existing 410 but only £64,000.

No one will buy the basic one. No air con no radio no sound deadening either solid red or solid yellow everything else extra plus on the road. 3 year free servicing won't be offered most will pay well over 70,000

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

2 hours ago, pete said:

No one will buy the basic one. No air con no radio no sound deadening either solid red or solid yellow everything else extra plus on the road. 3 year free servicing won't be offered most will pay well over 70,000

£64k is OTR

£68,600 in my preferred spec, though I would try to haggle hard to NOT have the hardtop and have a fabric roof instead. If I had a hardtop I'd miss the ability to just whip the roof on/off as I felt like it.

From some of the reviews, it sounds as this if the real sport of the final editions is the Sport 240 Elise - now, I wonder where @CocoPops might be?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nice one @CocoPops  look forward to seeing the pictures!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

6 hours ago, SFO said:

Anyone has the price list?

looks like you can't have the carbon bucket seats on 390, and no interior colour (seats) choice 

Try the configurator on, wait for it........   wait for it......... the Lotus Cars website!

The small print.

38 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Try the configurator on, wait for it........   wait for it......... the Lotus Cars website!

I have but I suspect it's not all correct ..

Edited by SFO

Just now, SFO said:

I have but it's not all correct ..

Built by Lotus. What can I say. TADTS. :)

The small print.

21 hours ago, SFO said:

£64k is OTR

No it's not :(

I asked a  main dealer this because the configurator sort of suggests that £64K is OTR for a 390. The dealer asked Lotus and they said it's definitely NOT the OTR price. For an Exige you need to add £1,905 for HM Goverment and possibly £800+ delivery charge for Lotus.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, duncx said:

No it's not :(

I asked a  main dealer this because the configurator sort of suggests that £64K is OTR for a 390. The dealer asked Lotus and they said it's definitely NOT the OTR price. For an Exige you need to add £1,905 for HM Goverment and possibly £800+ delivery charge for Lotus.

Does make it somewhat more expensive!

this is what configurator says when you click the i button (my emphasis):

Manufacturer’s recommended on the road price includes VAT rate of 20%, 

Edited by SFO