Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021 - Page 6 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021

pete

44 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

Ive just got myself a "new" Nokia 3310. Cost me £20.00 on ebay. Works fine on that.

Edit: I made up the "works fine on that". No chance as its got no internet and doesnt know what wifi is!

buddsy

Aye but you don't need all that shite when you have 5G so you'll be fine Buddsy

Installed fine and works on my Nokia whatever it is

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

You guys that are going are going to be really spoilt being able to see the Emira in the flesh.

@Bibs Are you going to be able to record and post any of the parts of the runs up the hill? I would really love to see and hear the car raw and not as part of the marketing footage from earlier today.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Media can't take video, it's part of the terms of getting a press pass there as they have their own video partner for the event. There will be plenty of very high quality footage from them though.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Cool. If they have a 4 cylinder there as well, it will be great to hear.

Have they changed much of the sound that the V6 makes if you compare it to the Evora?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

34 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Sounds just like an Evora which is no bad thing at all :)

clutch bearing whirr included? :lol:

• Haha 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Have just got back from the set up day and had a walk around the Emira - absolutely stunning - better in the metal than on the screen - first new car to seriously tempt me away from classics in years - I’d post a pic but @Bibs would probably tell me off 😊

• Like 1

Checked into the Goodwood hotel, seen the Emira already and will give my honest opinion on the car in the next few days. One the thing I will say no one will be disappointed when they see it in the flesh.

302CCF51-41C8-4055-BC5D-40B17A530396.jpeg

0EE4E085-C470-4373-9884-890B50733415.jpeg

1E5533E4-B034-4B2F-A706-E84A58A11B4A.jpeg

• Like 1

On 05/07/2021 at 20:10, Buddsy said:

Ive just got myself a "new" Nokia 3310. Cost me £20.00 on ebay. Works fine on that.

Edit: I made up the "works fine on that". No chance as its got no internet and doesnt know what wifi is!

buddsy

You do know that Nokia took the 3310 off sale due to users morphing into conspiracy theorists?

Margate Exotics.

If anyone's going to FoS, could I ask a favour? Could you please get some photos of the engine placement in both the i4 and the V6? I'm expecting the i4 to sit lower but it would be good to see an actual comparison. 

Delighted to be attending FOS on Friday - hopefully in an Esprit V8

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM

For anyone concerned about the public parking if they didn't get a Performance Parking slot, just to let you know that I had no problem with the Evora in Public Car Park S today (Thursday). Fortunately I was getting things out of the boot when the car pulled up behind so the didn't get too close!IMG_2365.thumb.JPG.ab03de72921cc40ad8cb981aeea5cfde.JPG

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

@Bibs not strictly true as I went all the way through the process and they didn't take Amex which is ridiculous!! I am going to order this afternoon after I have had a good read up. 

Very disappointed you only have a Blue Amex 🤣

• Gold FFM

A plethora of Lotuseseses. :) 

• Gold FFM
56 minutes ago, JNW3 said:

You missed one!! @Bibs 😊

502445A6-A7F4-4802-9FD9-E2EFF466B38A.jpeg

Dahling, those pods are a train wreck.

• Sad 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Maybe I'm a little too demanding?  Seriously though, we loitered around the S1 a couple of times and the attention it received was staggering.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Maybe I'm a little too demanding?  Seriously though, we loitered around the S1 a couple of times and the attention it received was staggering.

We did and then ended up talking to a few other lotus owners and the worlds most unlucky esprit owner 😂😂

• Haha 1