Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor) - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor)

• Gold FFM

I agree that it's a great shame that it's turned out this way. I was also happy for them to begin with. Always quite liked Harry, I quite like Meghan as well and was supportive of her but they've just taken this a few giant strides too far by now and lost a lot of people's respect

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 months later...

Harry misleading us - 

Charles financially supported Sussexes until summer of 2020 - Clarence House

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57589216  

Harry said - 

Prince Harry told Oprah Winfrey his family "cut me off financially" in the first quarter of 2020.

• Like 1

They really are not helping their perceived cause with instances such as this.

I have no time for either of them. Whining about press intrusion yet constantly in the press with some cheap swipes at their family.

• Like 1

We've been here before haven't we with a male British Prince and an American socialite. If I recall correctly, that didn't work out well either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The Germans don't want us to invade using tourists carrying chemical weapons.

These days the tourists ARE the chemical weapons, or am I being thick and that was what you meant.  OK, Ok, I was being thick.....

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 year later...

Had to laugh at this, don’t the Ginger Whinger and Pinocchio realise that this is exactly what they are doing

https://news.sky.com/story/harry-and-meghan-respond-to-the-suns-clarkson-apology-calling-it-nothing-more-than-a-pr-stunt-12774228

• 2 weeks later...

How the mighty have fallen so lowly.

I used to have a lot of time for Harry, he seemed to have a real sense of duty as was proud to have served.

Now, in my humble and worthless opinion, he just comes across as a whiny, whingy, spoilt brat who is self obsessed. I wish him and his wife a very happy and healthy future together, I wish they would just get on with it and with disappear. For someone who did not want the limelight for himself, and his family, he sure seems to love being in it.

The small print.

He says he wants to reconcile with his father and brother, wants to have them back in his life but the ball is in their court to sit down and reconcile with him.

This is after he has so openly slagged them off. What planet is his warped mind on, a mind that has been well manipulated by his so called loving wife in order to satisfy her own agenda, which appears to be use the titles to get mega rich and destroy the Royal Family. I am no royalist but it looks so blatantly obvious to me.

I agree that a meeting needs to take place, but the one where he is told “so you want a normal family life, you can have it, you now have no titles anymore to be able to abuse by selling stories to increase your wealth.” 

Like Fight Club, the one rule of killing people as a professional in the armed services is, you don't talk about it.

No matter who they were they were humans and gloating/not caring and boasting about it seems, well awful, crass and childish. Suppose that sums Harry up now. Always respected him and many service people did for what he did and setting up the invictus games etc. But from listening to the radio all morning it seems like he has ostracised himself from the only people who still respected him. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

The Invictus games should disassociate themselves from him, for the safety of competitors from Islam radicals at future events.

Doing so is going to hurt him badly but it might just make him think a little about what he’s doing

• Like 2

I really, really, do not understand why he wrote what he did in his book, surely, his "advisors" should have been on that. For someone who has been harping on about his safety, and that of his family, this is one stupid error that could cost him very dear indeed. The relatives of those he has killed, and then spoken about in an inhumane way, are not known to be the forgiving type. Another huge error of judgement and suggest it will not be the last.

He seems to be trying to shift the blame for everything (including HIS decision to wear a Nazi uniform that he is now trying to pin on William and Kate) on to everyone else as though he is just a pure victim and nothing else. Even his conversation with his father re Meghan not going to see the dying queen - he "assumed" Meghan was being victimised when he was told to not bring her, then got egg on his face when Charles informed him that Kate had been told not to go either.

I really think it is time they were stripped of their titles and told to just get on with their lives and be gone. After all, isn't that what they say they want, or, do they need their titles for their £100m deals?

• Like 1

The small print.