Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Emira - Page 16 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Emira

au-yt

Love the looks.

Agree with most that the expected launch spec of circa 4.5s 0-60 is disappointing and slower than all the outgoing cars. Needs to be circa 4.2 to get any attention from other markets. 

• Love 1

construction and property consultants : My company

I think there has been a miscommunication somewhere re the engines I have seen a few outlets say the same thing, this is what it says on the Lotus site

Screenshot_20210706-222655_Firefox.jpg

I think the 4 cylinder will be 60k 360bhp the v6 will be 70-80k 400 bhp

Edited by j141
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoostedTrav said:

the configurator does a much better job selling me on the car!! 

Well I think they avoided all the details on purpose, letting it be disclosed by all the third parties videos ready to be launched that just popped out.
It's probably better to generate some noise around the car. If we knew it all already, we might not have watched a couple of other videos already.
It's better for the brand that these third parties videos have a lot of views.

• Like 1

By the way, especially in the yellow pictures above, anyone notice how much lower the engine is sited - much lower than the Evora if you look at the view out the back!

That bodes really well for CoG and handling.

6 minutes ago, Francisco Franco said:

It would be great if in the future Lotus could make an MX5/ 60’s Elan type budget sports car

It will be electric and lot of fun!

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

11 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Just for my best bud @scotty435 You know you want it... :)

image.thumb.png.a1053fa7eb675d7ac82c8fe79176bdd5.png

image.png.d2844f6c3b81d4c484bf139b87c9b71a.png

image.png.2777efbeb90d349bfe9d7c51982dcbfa.png

That’s what I would do! Not sure if I can wait until next year though. I am tempted to put a deposit down though! Would have to have the black wheels 🤔

Edited by Wake
  • Like 2

Just now, Giniw said:

On the Evora it's the chargecooler & compressor which is on the top, isn't it? At least the chargecooler might have been relocated?

Nope look at the top down pictures. The wider stance and body changes has meant the engine is lowered. Nice.

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 minutes ago, Wake said:

Would have to have the black wheels

Nooooooooooooooo!

• Like 1

The small print.

Configurator running like a dog via iPad :( 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• Gold FFM

Ah, but (a) emissions regulations and (b) how often did you need to service the Evo :) 

• Like 2